Vd tech remote control activation code laetitia - Last answer on 2 mai 2024 1 answer Hello, I just acquired a VD Tech remote control and I don't have the activation code. Do you know where I can find it, knowing that my TV is a Bluetech? Thank you in advance. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 9.0 Show more Related links: vd-tech universal remote control vd-tech (sub-brand of which brand???) TUCSON TV remote control universal remote code for VD Tech TV VDTECH IDH132 TV Remote Control Smart Tech TV 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. Anonymous user Hello, for an effective reply on the forum, please specify the VTech remote model and the Bluetech TV model.Thank you. xarite Hello, I just bought a Philips universal remote and I would like to have the code for the VD Tech TV. Thank you for responding. xarite Hello, I just bought a Philips universal remote control and I would like to have the code for the VD Tech TV. Thank you for replying. cmr007 A code that works well with VD TECH TVs: 1206 If you have a problem, call 0 825 099 085 to obtain your VD code with a Meliconi remote control Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. Anonymous user Hello, for an effective reply on the forum, please specify the VTech remote model and the Bluetech TV model.Thank you. xarite Hello, I just bought a Philips universal remote and I would like to have the code for the VD Tech TV. Thank you for responding. xarite Hello, I just bought a Philips universal remote control and I would like to have the code for the VD Tech TV. Thank you for replying. cmr007 A code that works well with VD TECH TVs: 1206 If you have a problem, call 0 825 099 085 to obtain your VD code with a Meliconi remote control
xarite Hello, I just bought a Philips universal remote and I would like to have the code for the VD Tech TV. Thank you for responding.
xarite Hello, I just bought a Philips universal remote control and I would like to have the code for the VD Tech TV. Thank you for replying.
cmr007 A code that works well with VD TECH TVs: 1206 If you have a problem, call 0 825 099 085 to obtain your VD code with a Meliconi remote control