OSD delay Solved Anonymous user - Last answer on 7 mars 2019 2 answers Hello, I would like to know what the OSD delay is. Show more Related links: disable call forwarding PXE-E32 : délai d'ouverture TFTP dépassé What is OSD The text disappears as I correct it. Délai d'expiration de la connexion après 10 secondes problème de connexion "myCANAL" 2 answers Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Panoramix. Hi, That's the time it takes for your screen's configuration menu to disappear. ... Report toto I will die less stupid!! Thank you Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Anonymous user ok merci c'est bien ça Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Panoramix. Hi, That's the time it takes for your screen's configuration menu to disappear. ... Report toto I will die less stupid!! Thank you