Adobe Audition 1.5

Hello,

A friend of one of my friends lent me his Adobe Audition 1.5 software to record a conversation that I want to do from a cassette that I connected as I was told...

My problem (another one, hehe) is how do I record?
I've been looking for an hour and it's not working!
I need your help, please.

Thank you so much
Gueniève

10 answers

  1. Il suffit de sélectionner le bouton rouge qui se trouve pour chaque piste puis appuyer sur enregistré.
    15
    1. Hello,

      No, it's not working... we can see the cursor moving but nothing gets recorded... I installed another software, Audacity, and it records... I tried again with Audition 1.5 and that works. So, I uninstalled Audacity, and Adobe is working now.
      What should I do to make it work without installing the other software?

      Thank you for your help.

      Guenieve
      0
    2. thank you
      0
    3. Thank you very much.
      0