Software to adjust headphones

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a good little free software to adjust sound quality (like bass, treble, etc.) because I feel like my Sennheiser headset is not being used to its full potential.

Thank you in advance, have a good evening :)

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 6.0.2

3 answers

  1. 1- check the manufacturer's website.
    2 - go through a mixing table or an amplifier
    3- check with the sound card manager from the sound card manufacturer and not the one from Windows...

    4- have better quality sound and therefore buy instead of downloading from the mule and other "free" download networks...
    --
    why make it simple when you can make it complicated?
    0
    1. Thanks, but it has nothing to do with downloading LOL
      I had a headset in the past that had the same quality, except I had a software provided that made it much better, that's all.
      0
      1. try the said log with the new headset, you never know...

        --
        why do it simply when you can do it complicated?
        0