Pilote ATK pour Asus n73s

Solved
Hello,
I recently received my new Asus N73s laptop. I then did a cleanup of the manufacturer software and other crap pre-installed like Trend Micro Security, which did nothing but fill up my hard drive and slow down the laptop at startup. Then I realized that my multimedia keys that control the sound and video playback on the side of my keyboard were no longer working --''''! I read online that it might be good to uninstall and reinstall ATK, the package that manages my laptop's drivers, which I did... However, I can't find where to download the ATK package online for my Asus N73s, and I absolutely don't want to format it, especially since I risk running into the same problems after the cleanup...

Thank you very much for your help!

2 answers

  1. After entering your OS, you will find it here: https://www.asus.com/fr/#download
    Non-compliant signature - Advertisement removed CCM Moderation
    5
    1. Thank you so much, my friend!!!! I will keep you updated if everything works again!
      0
    2. My keys are working again!! Thank you very much!
      0
    3. Hello, I have the same problem, could you tell me what I need to download from the list please?
      0
    4. Hello chick, I downloaded "Realtek Audio Driver" in audio and "ATKACPI driver and hotkey-related utilities" in Utilities. And everything is working again, so I don’t know which of the two worked, but it’s working ;) .
      0
    5. Thank you very much! I just saw your response, so I'm sorry for the delay... I didn't have time to take care of it before.. I'll try, thanks!!
      0
  2. Contributor
    Hello,

    I just downloaded the drivers and BIOS update, but I'm unable to install them on the Asus N73SV laptop running Microsoft Windows 7 Home Edition 64-bit.

    Asus link: https://dlcdnwebsites.asus.com/maintain/web/500.html

    BIOS Utilities
    - Aflash2 Utility:
    - Windows BIOS Flash Utility
    Setup execution: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\WinFlash\
    Failure!!

    BIOS / BIOS 306
    Support for new CPU i7-2670
    http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/N73SV/N73SVAS306.zip

    Open source responds to the freedom of choice for consumers in the 21st century.
    0