How is Géolithe evolving?! Killer - Last answer on 3 nov. 2017 2 answers Hello, my Geolithe is level 48 and it still hasn't evolved into Gigalithe. One day, I fought a mountaineer and he had a Gigalithe at level 45. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!! Show more Related links: Title Level 4 Table of Contents Word 2007 One of the formulas in this spreadsheet issue with PnP devices How to evolve my Pokémon? Epson cartridge not recognized by the printer Problème avec Google Chrome 2 answers Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Apple85 Hello, your Geolite will only evolve by trading with another trainer, like Machop into Machoke... etc. ... Report --the-king-- I think I already said it, didn't I? u_u ... Report Apple85 I hadn't seen your message, the king. ... Report --the-king-- ok it's not a big deal ^^ ... Report speedy To me, he is at 65 and I didn’t know it was necessary to exchange him. Thanks to everyone. ... Report manaphie C'est qui qui fait les échanges dans Pokémon Platine ? Answer 2 / 2 ... Report --the-king-- Il évolue par échange, je crois.
Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Apple85 Hello, your Geolite will only evolve by trading with another trainer, like Machop into Machoke... etc. ... Report --the-king-- I think I already said it, didn't I? u_u ... Report Apple85 I hadn't seen your message, the king. ... Report --the-king-- ok it's not a big deal ^^ ... Report speedy To me, he is at 65 and I didn’t know it was necessary to exchange him. Thanks to everyone. ... Report manaphie C'est qui qui fait les échanges dans Pokémon Platine ?
... Report speedy To me, he is at 65 and I didn’t know it was necessary to exchange him. Thanks to everyone.