Expired smartbox

Closed
Hello,
I have a tasting Smartbox that was valid until October 31, 2010
and I couldn't use it for health reasons.
I know that it is possible to extend the validity date or to replace it.
Could you provide me with information?
Thank you
A.M

2 answers

  1. Hello Annie,

    Yes, you have the option to exchange your gift box for a Smartbox credit.
    You can do this up to 6 months after the expiration date of your box.
    Be careful, the credit is valid for 3 months from the exchange.
    You need to go to their website on MySmartbox.
    However, you will have to pay an exchange fee, which will be deducted from your credit: it's €10 for a box worth less than €50 and €20 for a box worth more than €50.

    I hope this helps you,

    See you soon,

    Justine
    http://www.Mon-Coffret-Cadeau.com
    16
    1. I'm sorry Justine, but your story doesn't work, I have 4 Smart Box vouchers that expired on December 17, it's impossible to get someone who speaks proper French on the phone and by email, automatic replies telling me that it was impossible to redeem them!!!!!! It's over, I won't accept this kind of gift anymore.....
      9
    2. Justine, wouldn't you be a sales representative at Smartbox?
      0
    3. Hello Kiki,
      I manage the blog Mon-Coffret-Cadeau.com, which has nothing to do with Smartbox.
      Insist with them, as you have up to 6 months after the expiration date to claim a credit.
      Good luck!
      0
    4. Well, it worked for me with 1 box that expired in March and 2 boxes that expired in June... 180 euros in credit, thank you very much!

      We're going to be able to switch from "extreme sports" boxes to a "wellness retreat" box no doubt.

      Thanks again,
      François-Marie
      0
    5. Hello,

      exact information

      just an additional €5 processing fee if ordered by phone...

      Thank you
      0
  2. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
    0
    1. I think I might be led to do the same thing!!!
      0
    2. Hello,
      I bought a gift voucher for 200 euros. Following a death (...) I was a thousand miles away from worrying about this purchase and not really in the mood for some self-indulgence. Anyway, the 6 months have passed and I've learned that I can no longer use or exchange it? What should I do? Calling and emailing doesn't help... Thank you.
      0
    3. Hello,
      I have the same problem after several calls to customer service and emails to customer services and quality, apparently my boxes are ruined...

      Is there anyone who can help me

      Thank you
      0
    4. Hello, I'm in the same boat as you. I think I'm going to sit on it.
      0
    5. combien de temps dure un coffret Smartbox dîner romantique merci pour la réponse
      0