Hello everyone! I'm writing to you because I have a Thomson ROC45 remote control and I would like to use it for a Samsung television. The problem is that I didn't keep the manual, which is silly... So if someone could help me, I would be very grateful. Here is my email address: sangetal@hotmail.fr
Thank you in advance.
Edward Massaux
I don't know how to answer this question. I have the same problem: I have a universal remote ROC145 for which I lost the manual and the codes. If someone kind could send it to me over the internet, here is my address: e.massaux@hotmail.com This remote control is meant to operate a Soundwave brand television. Where can I turn to?
jmp59
Contributor
Since there is little chance that someone possessing this manual will read your message, I advise you this:
Click on this link http://www.thomsonlink.com/support/# You will not find the reference for your remote control. So, click on SIGN UP. On the page that opens, create a username and a password, and click on Sign Up.
By returning to the previous page, you can click on Login to reach a search page. Again, there's no need to look for your remote control. Click on New Request.
Formulate your request, making sure to fill in the Properties section, and end by clicking Validate.
You should normally receive an email within 48 business hours (exceptionally 72 hours, with apologies) containing your manual as an attachment.
In this manual, there are no codes, but the method to search for them.
cristale
Hello, if someone can help me, I have a Thomson ROC45 remote control and a Grandin TV, but I can't find the code. Thank you for your response.
Dahe Fabrice
Try 009, 011, 120, 169.
meufree
I've put the ROC 45 manual online... at http://gerard.dubouche.free.fr/ROC45.pdf if it can be useful, all the better..
jmp59
Contributor
Strange, this remote control seems to be one of the rare ones that can't be found, while I have manuals for almost all the ROIs. Try this http://www.thomson-remotes.fr.tc/ There are no codes, but there is a method to find the one for the TV in front of you.
fdxcom
Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
Acta
I have the manual as well as the codes for this remote control, but listing them would be really too long. So I will leave you my email address (not MSN), and I would be happy to provide you with the codes you are looking for. Please also indicate if you want the instructions for entering the code. ;)
My email: euphor28@hotmail.com
jmp59
Contributor
La Roc 45 is one of the few Thomson remotes for which I cannot find a download option. However, at Thomson, remotes with the same last two digits usually belong to a "family" with significant similarities.
--
To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
Acta76
No, the ROC45 does not look like the ROC145 at all; it looks like the photo below:
Indeed. The Roc 145 is indeed a "remote control," very convenient for people confused by the "complexity" of traditional remote controls. But it requires prior adjustment by one of those remote controls.
The Roc remote that seems closest to the 45 is the 46 http://www.service-downloads.com//data/files/Thomson/RCU/ROC46/ROC46_FR.pdf. Identical except for the DVD function and the shape. Can you tell me if, for the most part, the manual is the same?
-- To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
Acta76
@jmp59Yes, programming is very similar to ROC46. I'll scan the ROC45 when I get my hands on my scanner again ;)
-- To err is human, to persist (in error) is diabolical.
fdxcom
Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
Acta76
The codes for a demo aston on the ROC45 are: 406, 594.
mohamed
Thank you very much for the codes.
mireyou
Hello, I can't program my ROC 45 remote with the satellite, can you help me please? Thank you.
jmp59
Contributor
Hello,
All I can do for you is send you the notice by email, if you don't have it. Give your email address, but to avoid giving gifts to spammers, replace the @ with any sign.
-- To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
mireyou
Hello jmp59, here is my email address mireille.chevalier@live.fr My husband doesn't believe in a response and wants to throw away the remote control. Hurry up, thanks. Have a nice day.
jmp59
Contributor
Your husband is wrong! You can download the manual here http://gerard.dubouche.free.fr/ROC45.pdf There is the manual with the codes.