Stdole32.tlb

Solved
Hello,

on another machine (Windows Vista Home Edition).
I installed Office 2007 Pro and when I go into Excel it gives me stdole32.tlb error. I click OK and it starts a reinstallation that takes about 4 minutes, and this happens every time I open a file. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, repaired, and nothing works. Do you have a solution?
Meanwhile, on this computer running XP, I installed the same CD with no problems.
Thank you for your responses.
Michel

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 answers

  1. I solved the problem
    I went into all the programs
    Microsoft Office
    Microsoft Office Tools
    and finally Microsoft Office Diagnostics
    I ran the diagnostics and the repair was completed

    Michel
    1. Thank you for this info. I succeeded thanks to you.
    2. Thank you very much, that helped me a lot too :D
    3. Thank you very much. I succeeded.
    4. Thank you for the help.
      The problem has been solved.
    5. Thank you for the help.
      The issue has been resolved.