Order tracking FNAC

Solved
Hello,

I just wanted to know if it's possible to track an order placed in an FNAC store online?

Thanks in advance :-)
--
Culture is like jam, the less you have, the more you spread it!

7 answers

  1. Hello

    when you order from FNAC, once your order has been processed, they send you an email with a tracking number. You click on it, and it immediately connects you to the tracking package page

    happy receiving
    49
    1. By what date should we receive the package?
      0
    2. I haven't received an email. How many days should I wait? Is the delivery supposed to take place within 2 to 3 days?
      1
    3. Hello
      I placed an order that I was supposed to receive yesterday and still haven't heard anything
      When will I be delivered?
      0
    4. Contributor
      @mmvivi973@hotmail.frIn these uncertain times, only a seer can (Not 100% sure..) have an idea of the timeframe..
      0
    5. I paid for my order but I haven't received an email from Fnac. It's been 6 days that I've been waiting for my order and it still hasn't arrived. I don't know how I can track my order.
      0