Hp dv9000 compatible driver for windows 7

Hello everyone, as mentioned in the title, I would like your help, if possible, to find an audio driver compatible with Windows 7 for an HP dv9000 that originally came with Vista. Please help me, thanks!!!
Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

6 answers

  1. The drivers for Vista should work, you can find them here:
    http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Lookup?h_lang=en&h_cc=en&cc=en&h_page=hpcom&lang=en&h_client=S-A-R135-1&h_query=dv9000+&submit.x=6&submit.y=6
    if that's not the case, provide the exact model of your machine or audio device.
    0
    1. Hello Ludo, I tried several HP drivers but nothing works for the PC, it's an HP dv9212 ea to be very precise. Thank you for your help.
      0
    2. I have inherited video capture devices or
      mci devices
      inherited audio drivers
      audio codecs
      and finally video codec
      in all this, where exactly do I need to go, Ludo?
      0
      1. The one we're interested in is missing, have you tried the first solution?
        0
    3. Ludo, what is the latest solution??
      Hello Baladur 13, yes I confirm it is indeed a DV 9212 EA.
      0
      1. Moderator
        Yes, I understand, but if the 9212ea is indeed on the list here
        http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Lookup?h_lang=en&h_cc=en&cc=en&h_page=hpcom?=en&h_client=S-A-R135-1&h_query=dv9200&submit.x=7&submit.y=7
        when you click on it, you end up on the 9112ea???
        0
    4. For the locations mentioned above for the device, if I can call it that, it shows me unknown location.
      0