Logitech V-UBC40 Webcam Drivers
Hello :)
So yesterday I wanted to install an old webcam from a few years ago on my new computer, but the issue is that it tells me it's impossible to install the device because the driver is not found :s
So I went to 'all drivers' and to 'Logitech', but all the drivers I installed were useless : /
Could anyone help me please?
My webcam is "QuickCam® Messenger(TM) M/N: V-UBC40"
Thanks in advance ;)
Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 532.5
So yesterday I wanted to install an old webcam from a few years ago on my new computer, but the issue is that it tells me it's impossible to install the device because the driver is not found :s
So I went to 'all drivers' and to 'Logitech', but all the drivers I installed were useless : /
Could anyone help me please?
My webcam is "QuickCam® Messenger(TM) M/N: V-UBC40"
Thanks in advance ;)
Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 532.5