Scrolling Text VBA Excel

Solved
Hello,

I have a small issue regarding this code:

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Text = "Loading" & _
" in" & _
" progress," & _
" please" & _
" wait" & _
"..." & _
"" & Space(1)
With Label1
.Caption = Text
End With
End Sub

The text "Loading in progress, please wait..." is almost stuck together when it scrolls,
I would like there to be a gap of empty time in between.
I have done several tests without success. A little help would be welcome.

--
The wise one is the one who wants to learn.
Configuration: Windows 7 Ultimate Acer 1000Go / 4Go Ram Avira Professional Antivirus Firefox 3.6 - Google Chrome

2 answers

  1. Good evening,
    I think we need to add spaces (replace Space(1) with Space(10)).
    But I don't think we have the same version of Excel: how do you scroll the text?
    See you later
    --
    Experience: the name by which men name their mistakes.
    Oscar Wilde
    1
    1. Good evening Gord,

      I am working with Office 2007 and here is all the code that we put directly into the UserForm.

      Private Declare Function GetTickCount Lib "Kernel32" () As Long
      Public Stop As Boolean
      Dim Text As String

      Public Sub Timer()
      Dim Top As Long
      Do
      If Stop = True Then Exit Do
      Top = GetTickCount()
      Do While GetTickCount() < Top + 90
      DoEvents
      Loop
      DoEvents
      Message
      DoEvents
      Loop
      End Sub

      Sub Message()
      Dim String1 As String
      Dim String2 As String

      'Scroll a Label in a Frame
      'With LblMessage
      '.Left = .Left - 10
      'If .Left + .Width < 0 Then
      '.Left = Frame1.Width
      'End If
      'End With

      'Scroll text in a Label
      With Label1
      String2 = Left(.Caption, Len(Text) - Len(.Caption) + 1)
      String1 = Right(.Caption, Len(.Caption) - 1) & String2
      .Caption = String1
      End With
      End Sub

      Private Sub UserForm_Activate()
      Timer
      End Sub

      Private Sub UserForm_Click()
      Stop = Not Stop
      End Sub

      Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
      Text = "Loading" & _
      " in" & _
      " progress," & _
      " please" & _
      " wait" & _
      "..." & _
      "" & Space(1)
      With Label1
      .Caption = Text
      End With
      End Sub

      As I said before, I have already tried, but without result.
      I shortened the text so that the scrolling is smoother;
      by putting the whole phrase in quotes, the words display one by one, it's not nice.

      See you later

      --
      Wise is the one who wants to learn.
      0