MDS to ISO file conversion

Closed
Hello!
So I have 2 files: one in MDS format and one in MDF format. I'm looking to convert both of them to ISO format. Is it possible? If so, what software do I need to do that? Please answer me!
Thank you!

13 answers

  1. thanks but finally I managed to create an iso...
    --
    pcs are like pokemons: the more powerful they are, the less they obey you...
    24
    1. They are all bad here, don't listen to them.

      You take your .mds that is 650 MB or several GB if it's a DVD and rename it to .iso and it will work.

      A .mds is an ISO

      PS: for the really big noobs, don't try with other formats, just renaming a file doesn't change it spontaneously. A .doc will not work as a .xls

      To everyone who replied: you are bad, really bad!!!

      Please don't post anymore if you're just going to respond with nonsense.

      PS2: anyone who tells me it doesn't work, I will kill them because it works, a MDS is an ISO.
      0
    2. @elzorroThank you very much,
      for the response and for the clarification regarding the silly answers!
      Fortunately, Elzorro arrived!
      Yo!
      lol!

      Peter
      0
    3. no he is right, I didn't understand but it's true, I swear it's true
      0
    4. I'm sorry Elzorro, I don't understand anything about your explanations. How do you rename your DVD to ISO????
      0