Factorization program for TI-83+

Hello,
I am looking for a program that runs on the TI-83+ calculator and allows for the factorization of polynomials in the form Ax²+Bx+C, or at least finds the answer for the sum-product. It should be a program and not an app, and it must be possible to read the program's code with an emulator (that's fine, I have it and I know how to use it) in order to rewrite it on my calculator, as I do not have a cable and do not plan to buy one.

Thank you. :]
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.5.7

3 answers

  1. I managed to create one if you want, it's very well done, and calculates step by step, just need to copy it ;-) it works like a normal program.
    32
    1. and what does that give?
      1
    2. How to upload it online? I can send it to you (or if you give me your email address, I'll send the program to your email ;-)
      0
    3. No, personally I don't need it, but if other people have the same problem.
      0
    4. AngelPingu, how do I upload my program? I can send it to you (or if you send me your email address, I'll send the program to your email ;-)
      0
    5. you can write it here and we will copy it.
      0
  2. do you still want it?

    --
    /Cengokill
    2
    1. yes
      0
    2. It must have been a long time since you last had it, but I would really like you to give it to me if you still have it (I don't care about the size, it will fit, I have a cable and space). Thank you, it would help me a lot.
      0
    3. up
      0