Flight simulator activation key
Closed
Hello,
I installed Flight Simulator on my work PC and on my home PC. I bought a laptop specifically to run this software. Unfortunately, when I install it, I no longer have an activation key. Can I recover the key by uninstalling Flight Simulator from my PC? If so, what should I do?
Thank you
I already sent this message earlier but I can't respond to my contact!!!
I installed Flight Simulator on my work PC and on my home PC. I bought a laptop specifically to run this software. Unfortunately, when I install it, I no longer have an activation key. Can I recover the key by uninstalling Flight Simulator from my PC? If so, what should I do?
Thank you
I already sent this message earlier but I can't respond to my contact!!!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
3 answers
-
ModeratorHello
thank you for taking note of:
The user manual
The policy of this site
Quick reminder
important to read
Don't forget the little bonus ;-))
@++
--
Very hard to catch a black cat in a dark room
Especially when it's not there...!!!!