Flight simulator activation key
Closed
Hello,
I installed Flight Simulator on my work PC and on my home PC. I bought a laptop specifically to run this software. Unfortunately, when I install it, I no longer have an activation key. Can I recover the key by uninstalling Flight Simulator from my PC? If so, what should I do?
Thank you
I already sent this message earlier but I can't respond to my contact!!!
I installed Flight Simulator on my work PC and on my home PC. I bought a laptop specifically to run this software. Unfortunately, when I install it, I no longer have an activation key. Can I recover the key by uninstalling Flight Simulator from my PC? If so, what should I do?
Thank you
I already sent this message earlier but I can't respond to my contact!!!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
3 answers
-
message reported!
double on the forum!
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-15993337-cle-flight-simulator
--
Microsoft: kb = Knowledge base? Not at all, it means "Known Bugs"!