Hi, I would like to know how to play the songs I read with VLC in random order, but I can't manage to do it even after searching =S =S Thank you in advance for your help =)
and then for your information/ open VLC, click on Tools Preferences at the bottom left/ALL there you have the settings for the playlists.
laurie71
Thank you very much!!
laurie_71
Author
Hello, could you please help me? I searched on Google, but I couldn't find any answers that could assist me????
sliverpopop
Hi,
I think you need to choose your tracks from your folder, then right-click, then add to VLC playlist, and then when you display the playlist, you can choose to shuffle them.
-- I don’t know what they did to you, whether it was a horse or a sow, have you seen your face or what, they really got you good. We could also make a book about Halloween if you want? Go get yourself fixed up.... Alien!!!
sliverpopop
No problem, mark your post as resolved. -- I don't know what they did to you, whether it's a horse or a pig, have you seen your face or what, they really did a number on you. We could also write a book about Halloween if you want? Go get yourself fixed up.... Alien!!!
MisterCash
you click on the "show playlist" button at the bottom and then you select your folder under "computer"!