TrayApp

Hello,
A message appears on my PC, I'm on XP
A TryApp window opens and displays
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\7zS7124\setup\TrayApp\
Can you help me?
Thank you
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

4 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    It's an application that's trying to install itself, either a printer or something else. If you know the source, insert the installation CD for the program and install it; otherwise, go to start, run, type: msconfig and OK. In the startup tab, see what relates to Tray App and uncheck it. Restart the PC and see what happens.
    --
    The human being is at its best when things are at their worst.
    0
    1. Hello,
      A Windows window appears saying "TrayApp" and indicates the following:
      "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.
      Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'TrayApp.msi' in the box below.
      Use source: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\7zS7124\setup\TrayApp\
      If I click "OK," a TrayApp window appears:
      The path
      ...........TrayApp.msi cannot be found.
      Verify that you have access to this location and try again or try to find the installation package TrayApp.msi in a folder from which you can install the product TrayApp.
      When I try to close it or cancel it, it opens a new "Tray App" window and states:
      "An installation package for the product TrayApp cannot be found. Try the installation again using a valid copy of the installation package 'Tray App.msi.'
      I tried to go to Run in the Start menu and look for TrayApp, but nothing!!!
      There is indeed a line that seems to be missing where I suppose TrayApp was supposed to be. I tried to uncheck it and restart.
      I can no longer shut down or restart my computer!
      Please help me.
      0
      1. Moderator
        Right-click on the taskbar, open the Task Manager, go to the Processes tab, locate Windows Installer, and click on End Process. Then, go to this folder: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\7zS7124\setup\TrayApp\, check this file --> 7zS7124 that is trying to install. If unknown, download revo-uninstaller and delete it.
        --
        The human being is at their best when things are at their worst.
        0
        1. I tried with the installation CD of my HP printer and it seems to be working, I found the TryApp folder, I will try to restart.
          Thank you!
          Otherwise, I will try your software, otherwise see you tomorrow!
          0