Color ListBox VB

I have a question in VB:

I have a ListBox with several items in it.
Is it possible to display some items in one color and others in another color?
Name of the ListBox: list

I’ve seen the ForeColor property which I use like this:

list.ForeColor = Color_in_hex

But the problem is that it changes the color of all items in the ListBox. Is there a way to change the color of only some items?

Thanks for the help

4 answers

  1. I managed to sort it out thanks to conditional formatting.
    Notably:
    Activated = 1
    ListBox1.FormatConditions.Add acExpression, acEqual, Activated = 1

    then later in the code with a condition:

    ListBox1.FormatConditions(0).BackColor = vbRed

    This only colors it if it is selected, however, but with a condition.

    Final validation is done by pressing Enter.

    I’ll still take a look at your code.
    Thanks :)
    2
    1. to add colors in your listbox, you need to create a subclassing with the API: SetWindowLong, then you create your Windows loop and you handle the messages sent by Windows to your application, you can search for examples on the site:
      http://www.vbfrance.com.
      1
      1. Maybe conditional formatting could help you?
        With conditions like a field value, an expression or a value activated.
        ;)
        0