Visual Basic Courses and Exercises

Solved
Hello and good morning dear friends
It's been a year since I started programming in Visual Basic, and day by day my love for this programming subject is blossoming, but I'm struggling to find what I'm looking for on the internet
I love having good courses and exercises, that is to say, building an interface and writing code, then checking the result after execution
I would like someone to help me find what I want, and I thank them deeply
Thank you very much

45 answers

  1. Free course on Visual Basic 6
    36
    1. Sorry, I can only provide translations. Please provide the text you want to be translated.
      0
  2. Try searching on the internet; there are many things. You need to pinpoint what you're looking for.
    3
    1. It's true that there aren't many practical exercises in VB6 available on the Internet. Those that do offer them include them in paid training courses. I believe that in order to progress in VB6, one must first have a good understanding of algorithms. In my opinion, it's a necessary step if you want to succeed in programming in general. For my part, I greatly appreciated the Algorithm courses by Professor Christophe Darmangeat. This course is comprehensive and humor is not lacking throughout the paragraphs! I advise those who want to do good work in VB6 to check out this teacher's website.
      8
      1. Hi, thanks for the information on algorithms. We studied it in our computer science school, but I don't understand it very well. Please, could you give me the address you mentioned about it?
        Khalid from Morocco
        0
      2. Hello, I would like your help in finding exercises on algorithms in Visual Basic 6.0. Please respond quickly.
        0
      3. What is the site of the professor you just mentioned?
        0
    2. I recommend this website "www.developez.com"
      11
      1. Hello! I'm a beginner in Visual Basic and I'm asking if you can help me solve some exercises.
        3
        1. You need to go to www.vbfrance.com.
          0
      2. I am looking for courses on Visual Basic 2008 and exercises
        thank you.
        5
        1. Hello everyone,

          I am a second-year student in Management Computer Science. I need the Visual Basic course along with the exercises and their solutions to help me better understand and master this course.

          Thank you very much.
          0
      3. You can find video tutorials on this site www.SeanGreasley.com.
        -1
        1. If someone has a VB course, I would be very grateful if they could send it to me
          I have knowledge of algorithms and Pascal
          but I don't have much on VB
          and I find that VB is
          2
          1. Hello, I'm still a beginner in VB, and I don't have enough exercises and applications; I'm wondering if you can help me!
            0
            1. If it's Visual Basic 6, you will find everything you want on www.devellopez.com; otherwise, there are Sean Greasley's videos, but it's not easy to find them for free... except on torrent.
              0
              1. Hello everyone
                I have the following problem:
                how to program and display a table using vb6
                1
                1. Hi
                  for the array I want to suggest:

                  dim t(n) as string ' for characters and numbers
                  ....other declarations
                  ....
                  .....

                  n=inputbox("enter the dimension of the array")
                  for i = 1 to n
                  t(i)=inputbox("enter the " & i & "th number ")
                  next
                  ''''''''''''to display the data you entered, you need to do another loop:
                  for i = 1 to n
                  msgbox(" the " & i & "th number is " & t(i) )
                  next

                  Note: this program is in vb

                  see you
                  0
                2. with the cols and rows option in form load
                  private sub form_load()
                  table name.cols=number of columns
                  table name.rows = number of rows

                  ok contact me at my email: jamal028@hotmail.com


                  l
                  0
                3. bon
                  0
              2. Hello
                thank you first for your noble service
                I have a problem, which is downloading the Visual Basic course and exercises
                thank you very much
                goodbye
                0
                1. أحب أن أذهب إلى الأماكن الجميلة في الطبيعة.
                  3
                  1. Les cours de la langue arabe sont très difficiles à comprendre, même en essayant de chercher en français. Si tu as des problèmes, connecte-moi. Ok, juste pour parler.
                    0
                  2. Les cours de langue arabe peuvent être difficiles à comprendre, mais ce n'est pas un problème, n'hésitez pas à me contacter si vous avez des soucis. Parlez-en seulement en privé, ok.
                    0
                  3. (courses and exercises visual basic)

                    Good evening:

                    Please guide me to find VB 6.0 courses in Arabic.

                    Thank you very much.
                    0
                  4. @hhassanine10If you want a multiple language course in Visual Basic, you should visit the following website: www.boosla.com. This site includes other programming languages such as Java, C, C#, C++, Pascal, .NET, web creation languages like HTML, JavaScript, PHP, and CSS..........., computer networks, databases (Access, Oracle, SQL....)...........
                    Good luck; and let me know how you found this site www.boosla.com
                    Contact me on my MSN: youneselouchi@live.fr
                    0
                  5. Here is a programming site in VB in Arabia www.vbarab.com
                    0
                2. Hi, I understand you because I have the same problem too.
                  0
                  1. Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous fournir de contenu sur ce sujet.
                    2
                    1. please ask
                      0
                  2. Hello,
                    I am working on a VB.NET 2003 application that is linked to an Excel file. My problem is that I cannot add rows or columns to the Excel file with VB.NET 2003 code. Please help me quickly, thank you very much.
                    0
                    1. Hi, I really want to help you, but we haven't studied VB.NET 2003 related to Excel files yet.
                      0
                      1. J'ai un livre sur VB6.0
                        mais de où ?
                        pour se connecter.
                        0
                        1. Could you scan this book and send it to my email? Please, if possible.
                          0
                          • 1
                          • 2
                          • 3