Visual Basic Courses and Exercises

Solved
Hello and good morning dear friends
It's been a year since I started programming in Visual Basic, and day by day my love for this programming subject is blossoming, but I'm struggling to find what I'm looking for on the internet
I love having good courses and exercises, that is to say, building an interface and writing code, then checking the result after execution
I would like someone to help me find what I want, and I thank them deeply
Thank you very much

45 answers

  1. Free course on Visual Basic 6
    36
    1. Sorry, I can only provide translations. Please provide the text you want to be translated.
      0
  2. I recommend this website "www.developez.com"
    11
    1. It's true that there aren't many practical exercises in VB6 available on the Internet. Those that do offer them include them in paid training courses. I believe that in order to progress in VB6, one must first have a good understanding of algorithms. In my opinion, it's a necessary step if you want to succeed in programming in general. For my part, I greatly appreciated the Algorithm courses by Professor Christophe Darmangeat. This course is comprehensive and humor is not lacking throughout the paragraphs! I advise those who want to do good work in VB6 to check out this teacher's website.
      8
      1. Hi, thanks for the information on algorithms. We studied it in our computer science school, but I don't understand it very well. Please, could you give me the address you mentioned about it?
        Khalid from Morocco
        0
      2. Hello, I would like your help in finding exercises on algorithms in Visual Basic 6.0. Please respond quickly.
        0
      3. What is the site of the professor you just mentioned?
        0
    2. I am looking for courses on Visual Basic 2008 and exercises
      thank you.
      5
      1. Hello everyone,

        I am a second-year student in Management Computer Science. I need the Visual Basic course along with the exercises and their solutions to help me better understand and master this course.

        Thank you very much.
        0
    3. Try searching on the internet; there are many things. You need to pinpoint what you're looking for.
      3
      1. Hello! I'm a beginner in Visual Basic and I'm asking if you can help me solve some exercises.
        3
        1. You need to go to www.vbfrance.com.
          0
      2. أحب أن أذهب إلى الأماكن الجميلة في الطبيعة.
        3
        1. Les cours de la langue arabe sont très difficiles à comprendre, même en essayant de chercher en français. Si tu as des problèmes, connecte-moi. Ok, juste pour parler.
          0
        2. Les cours de langue arabe peuvent être difficiles à comprendre, mais ce n'est pas un problème, n'hésitez pas à me contacter si vous avez des soucis. Parlez-en seulement en privé, ok.
          0
        3. (courses and exercises visual basic)

          Good evening:

          Please guide me to find VB 6.0 courses in Arabic.

          Thank you very much.
          0
        4. @hhassanine10If you want a multiple language course in Visual Basic, you should visit the following website: www.boosla.com. This site includes other programming languages such as Java, C, C#, C++, Pascal, .NET, web creation languages like HTML, JavaScript, PHP, and CSS..........., computer networks, databases (Access, Oracle, SQL....)...........
          Good luck; and let me know how you found this site www.boosla.com
          Contact me on my MSN: youneselouchi@live.fr
          0
        5. Here is a programming site in VB in Arabia www.vbarab.com
          0
      3. Hello everyone, I want to design a program in VB that will manage the minutes of subscribers based on a subscription card. For this, I need someone to help me so that I can achieve my goal. For more information, please contact me via my email.
        3
        1. If someone has a VB course, I would be very grateful if they could send it to me
          I have knowledge of algorithms and Pascal
          but I don't have much on VB
          and I find that VB is
          2
          1. Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous fournir de contenu sur ce sujet.
            2
            1. please ask
              0
          2. Hi, I recommend you search on the website devloppez.com.
            2
            1. Honestly, do people know how to read?
              I don't have the impression...
              Before learning to program, try learning how to use a search engine...
              2
              1. Hello everyone
                I have the following problem:
                how to program and display a table using vb6
                1
                1. Hi
                  for the array I want to suggest:

                  dim t(n) as string ' for characters and numbers
                  ....other declarations
                  ....
                  .....

                  n=inputbox("enter the dimension of the array")
                  for i = 1 to n
                  t(i)=inputbox("enter the " & i & "th number ")
                  next
                  ''''''''''''to display the data you entered, you need to do another loop:
                  for i = 1 to n
                  msgbox(" the " & i & "th number is " & t(i) )
                  next

                  Note: this program is in vb

                  see you
                  0
                2. with the cols and rows option in form load
                  private sub form_load()
                  table name.cols=number of columns
                  table name.rows = number of rows

                  ok contact me at my email: jamal028@hotmail.com


                  l
                  0
                3. bon
                  0
              2. Salam
                Hello everyone,
                I am Jamal, a technician in Computerized Management,
                I would like to know the source language of (EXCEL and ACCESS 2003), along with the justification if possible??
                If anyone has information on this topic, please send it to me via email.
                If anyone has any issues with the Algorithm or with VB6.0 or EXCEL or ACCESS at the practical level, send me your problems and God willing, I will provide the answers.
                Good luck to everyone.
                1
                1. Hello, I'm still a beginner in VB, and I don't have enough exercises and applications; I'm wondering if you can help me!
                  0
                  • 1
                  • 2
                  • 3