Visual Basic Courses and Exercises

Solved
Hello and good morning dear friends
It's been a year since I started programming in Visual Basic, and day by day my love for this programming subject is blossoming, but I'm struggling to find what I'm looking for on the internet
I love having good courses and exercises, that is to say, building an interface and writing code, then checking the result after execution
I would like someone to help me find what I want, and I thank them deeply
Thank you very much

45 answers

  1. Free course on Visual Basic 6
    36
    1. Sorry, I can only provide translations. Please provide the text you want to be translated.
      0
  2. Hello dear friends, I also studied applied computer science in management. I am of Chadian nationality. I can create interfaces in VB and make some applications in C#.
    0
    1. Hello everyone,
      I need to do for my management IT job in Excel VBA, I'm using Excel 2003 Office PC Windows:
      Create extraction macros, with elaborate filters I think with extraction on multiple criteria
      Consolidation macros to consolidate data from different databases that don't always have the same number of rows and columns (otherwise it would be too simple)
      Create a User Form dialog box with input fields for the data to be processed
      Control the data via macros, transfer or link them, create totals with subtotals (concatenation, etc. etc.)
      In fact, I need to retrieve the data from the SIFAC software for public accounting and process it with Excel VBA
      firouz.yahyavi@obspm.fr
      Where to look, or what document to search for!
      Are there any examples of this type already made in French, please?
      Thank you for your help.
      0
      1. Hello,
        I am working with VB 2008 and an Access database
        I am using a grid for records.
        The records are loaded by an instruction:
        Me.SituationTableAdapter.FillByEntrepriseID(Me.Entreprises_DataSet.Situation)

        SELECT EntrepriseID, Name, Operation, Operation_Date...
        FROM Pointage
        WHERE (EntrepriseID = ?)

        My question is the following:
        I want to add another filtering criterion, namely to display the most recent operation of the company
        thank you.
        0
        1. Honestly, do people know how to read?
          I don't have the impression...
          Before learning to program, try learning how to use a search engine...
          2
          1. I would like to have a complete course on Visual Basic .NET to prepare for my final project for this session.
            0
            1. Hi,
              can you give me lessons if possible, Mimi Gagny!
              0
              1. Hi everyone
                I am a 2nd year intern in Computerized Management. I have some problems regarding the analysis and design of the application [Project] for my final training.
                My project is: Management of Service Stations [Fuel].
                If someone has any help regarding this project, please contact me urgently [Thank you]
                0
                1. Hello everyone, I want to design a program in VB that will manage the minutes of subscribers based on a subscription card. For this, I need someone to help me so that I can achieve my goal. For more information, please contact me via my email.
                  3
                  1. Salam
                    Hello everyone,
                    I am Jamal, a technician in Computerized Management,
                    I would like to know the source language of (EXCEL and ACCESS 2003), along with the justification if possible??
                    If anyone has information on this topic, please send it to me via email.
                    If anyone has any issues with the Algorithm or with VB6.0 or EXCEL or ACCESS at the practical level, send me your problems and God willing, I will provide the answers.
                    Good luck to everyone.
                    1
                    1. I'm Didier Kakesa, a young Congolese computer scientist, and I plan to learn programming like you. What should I do...
                      0
                      1. I would like to have courses and solved exercises for Visual BASIC 6.
                        0
                        1. a small link with exercises on the most widely used programming languages!
                          If you look closely, you will find a Tetris game to develop in VB. The solution is also on the site!
                          It's great!
                          Here is the link:
                          http://www.bodhissatva.com/ed/
                          Then, click on the Resources tab.
                          Enjoy!
                          -1
                          1. Salut, puis-je avoir quelques exercices résolus en Visual Basic 6.0 pour améliorer ma formation ?
                            0
                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • 3