Hello, When I connect to the internet, the icon in the toolbar at the bottom left should display the connection. However, since this morning, this is not the case. What should I do? Thank you.
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0
The icon represents a computer, and when I am not on the internet, this icon is crossed out with a red X, which indicates that I am not connected; when I connect, this red X disappears, indicating that I am connected.
Antoine47
So the computer is blocked, what about your internet connection? Are you on WiFi or cable?
aglaéjolie
I am on cable and I connect via my phone; since I have a 50-hour plan that I must not exceed (otherwise watch out for the bill), this icon tells me if I have properly disconnected; in that case, this icon is marked with a red cross; and as soon as I reconnect, the cross disappears to let me know that I am indeed connected to the network; the problem with this icon is that it always remains marked by the cross, which means that when I leave the network, I no longer know if I am really disconnected and then... surprise on the bill.
Antoine47
Yes, I know!! I know how this icon works
How come it disconnects like that?
aglaéjolie
It's just a hint to know if we're still connected or not, but it doesn't stop me from going online; however, while doing another search on Google, I accidentally found someone who had the same issue and was given the solution; so I tried it and it worked on the first try; I thank you for still responding to my problem.
Antoine47
So don't forget to put "Résolut" at the top and also remember to include the link where you found the solution, you never know it might help other people...