Format vidéo *.3gp

Solved
Hello,

I would like to download videos on my mobile phone. However, the videos on the phone are in *.3gp format. Could someone enlighten me about this? I don't know this format at all.

Thank you and best regards,

--
The sun will rise tomorrow morning just like it did yesterday morning: IN THE EAST!

16 answers

  1. You need to download Xilisoft to convert your videos to 3GP, knowing that there are some videos that you can't convert, but it should work normally.
    13
    1. hello

      This is a compressed format.
      You need to find on the Nokia forum.
      A software that can compress any type of video to 3gp format.

      Too bad I'm not at home right now
      otherwise I would have told you the name of the program (sorry).

      If you can't find it, let me know

      Bye
      6
      1. 3gp
        0
      2. this site is magnificent
        0
    2. You have several options: infrared connection, Bluetooth connection, and finally the cable. These three methods allow you to send videos to your phone! If you're in the mood for videos, come over to my place; I provide this format by the hundreds!
      http://florisa11.free.fr
      0
      1. I'm looking for videos or clips in 3GP format and I saw that you offered them on your site, but I've never been able to find them.

        Thank you for your help.
        0
    3. Hi, I have the solution to your problem. I found a website where we can compress videos very easily.
      Mediaconvert is an online converter!
      3
      1. c is stuff X
        0
    4. Hello,
      3gpvideo, don't go there, it's paying, it's crap.
      -1
      1. Hello, I have a site with lots of videos and other things for mobile phones http://sonneriethemeericsson.unblog.fr/
        0
        1. I downloaded Xilistof, but the problem is that when I finish converting the video, I'm missing part of it...
          For example: I wanted to convert a clip that is 3 minutes and 20 seconds long, and I only have 2 minutes... Is this normal???
          0
          1. Je voudrais savoir sur quel site on peut trouver des vidéos 3GP à télécharger.
            0
            1. Hi everyone, I want to convert videos in all formats or 3gp
              thank you very much
              0
              1. I would like, please, a good software that converts RealPlayer videos to 3GP for my iPhone.
                Thank you for your help.
                See you soon.
                2
                1. I want video clips and mobile videos.
                  0
                  1. si si go to www.video.en.3gp.com
                    0
                  2. Tous ceux qui marchent, c'est des trucs pornos.
                    0