R4I SDHC red version Menu?

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I have a problem, I have a DSI that works very well, I just received my R4I and as soon as I put it in my DSI it shows MENU? in red. I have tried everything I could find on all the forums and all the websites and nothing works. I don't understand anything, please help me!!!!!!!!!
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.10

12 answers

  1. Hello everyone
    Same problem with the mention "menu?"
    but the link you mentioned doesn't work (or no longer works)
    here's the result of the link:

    Little problem... Internet Explorer couldn't find the page www.r4carte.fr. Try reloading: www.r4carte.fr/r4

    help!
    49
    1. Hello,
      I have the same problem as you and it seems difficult to get the associated program; no one has responded to my message!
      If someone has the solution, that would be nice.
      In addition, I'm not very knowledgeable about computers and I'm alone with my problem, so I'm a little stressed.
      41
      1. Hello everyone... same problem as you and I'm also stressed because it's to be given in 4 days to my wife and no matter how much I download everything I'm told, it still shows menu. What to do?
        36
        1. Hello,

          I finally got the solution and it works!
          Here is the link:
          http://www.r4carte.fr/r4
          Everything is well explained, great!
          45
          1. I tried the link for Fanfan la Tulipe, but it still doesn't work: my Nintendo DS keeps showing "MENU ?" in red...
            Help me..
            0
          2. Well done Fanfan, you're using the right nickname; thanks to you, both young and old will be able to have fun.

            See you!
            0
          3. I have Windows XP.
            0
          4. Hi, I received it a month ago. I followed everything Fanfan said, but it needs to be fast, and I have experience. If you can reply to me, that would be cool. @+
            0
          5. @le portochNo need for Vista, I have XP too and it worked very well.
            0
        2. Thank you for your offer but I have resolved my issue.
          45
          1. Thank you very much, Fanfan. I was also stuck with the red menu!!
            It's great, thanks again.
            0
        3. I would like to thank Fanfan because thanks to your link it finally works, I was struggling for a week lol.
          Thank you very much.
          9
          1. Thank you so much, it works!!!

            So awesome, I had given up but it works!

            So happy after almost 4 weeks of struggle!
            24
            1. Hello

              I followed the instructions, but when I unzip the R4 file, there are several files. Which one should I take, please? I downloaded everything and put a game in, but it's still the same, it freezes and shows "menu?" in red.

              Thank you for your help.
              35
              1. On the site "r4carte", next to the software to download, there is an explanation and everything is explained; you just have to follow the instructions.
                13
                1. Good evening,
                  for the issue with the menu or loading being stuck, you need to make sure to place all the unzipped files directly onto the micro SD without putting them in a folder
                  and additionally, you can apparently keep your old R4 micro by adding the unzipped files from the DSi without it causing bugs.
                  36