Cocoland initialization problem

Hello,
I log into cocoland ... and the "waiting for initialization" page stays as it is. No initialization ... why? What should I do to access the other chat rooms?

Thanks in advance

jm2m
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.8

2 answers

  1. Don't worry, it happens sometimes, it glitches.
    2
    1. As long as it bugs a lot! In the meantime, they won't steal your usernames, passwords,
      and address books to spam you with emails saying: "if you want to know who blocks you on MSN,
      send me your username and password" and then come complain that your username has been hacked!!!
      0
    2. @Sam BotteHello, actually when I go to the cocoland page (where you have to enter the username, age, ...)
      at the bottom of the page it says error on the page and when I enter the data and click enter, it still says error on the page. What should I do, please???? Thank you in advance!!
      0