Cocoland initialization problem
Hello,
I log into cocoland ... and the "waiting for initialization" page stays as it is. No initialization ... why? What should I do to access the other chat rooms?
Thanks in advance
jm2m
I log into cocoland ... and the "waiting for initialization" page stays as it is. No initialization ... why? What should I do to access the other chat rooms?
Thanks in advance
jm2m
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.8
2 answers
-
Don't worry, it happens sometimes, it glitches.
-
-
@Sam BotteHello, actually when I go to the cocoland page (where you have to enter the username, age, ...)
at the bottom of the page it says error on the page and when I enter the data and click enter, it still says error on the page. What should I do, please???? Thank you in advance!!
-
-
ContributorHi,
cocoland is garbage, go check out another chat.
https://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&q=chat&meta=&aq=f&oq=&gws_rd=ssl
--
**Have a good day**