Resetting the Samsung player style

Solved
Hello,
As you may have understood, I have a Samsung Player Style that I want to restore to its original state. So logically, I went to settings, reset. And now, to everyone's surprise, it asks for a code! A code that I don't have... Unfortunately, this mobile was sold without a manual, so I downloaded one from the internet & no results... This code is neither 0000 nor even 12345. Does anyone have an idea because personally, I'm stuck here...
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.8

9 answers

  1. on the keyboard you type: *2767*3855#
    --
    The more you pedal slower, the less you move forward faster.
    43
    1. And on top of that, you don't lose your contacts!!
      0
    2. Thank you!!
      0
    3. She removed my contacts :/
      0
    4. Otherwise, your code is very good, thank you very much :-) You should have told me about the contacts :/
      0
    5. Hello, I have a little problem, when I enter the code it tells me "unsupported character",,,, what should I do?
      Thank you
      0
  2. Contributor
    Good evening
    I'm sorry, this phone is sold with a manual but if you bought it used, it is indeed possible that it is missing because the previous owner misplaced or lost it. Try X times zero the number.
    8
    1. Oui, si tu réinitialises ton playerstyle, tu perdras tes contacts qui sont enregistrés sur la mémoire interne de l'appareil. Cependant, si tes contacts sont enregistrés sur ta carte SIM, ils devraient rester intacts. Assure-toi de vérifier que tes contacts sont bien enregistrés sur la carte SIM avant de procéder à la réinitialisation.
      6
      1. Contributor
        You won't lose anything on your SIM card and memory card if you remove them. However, the rest may be lost or at risk of being lost, so be careful.
        6
        1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
          10
          1. I'm on the same page as you :'(
            0
        2. Yeah, you have to make figures on the fly if you can manage.
          -2
          1. 463982789320
            1
            1. mais on peut mettre que 8 chiffres
              0
          2. For Samsung, the code if it has never been changed is either 9999 or 99999999. I'm not exactly sure which one, but I know it consists only of 9s.
            0