Fable 2 xbox 360 codes
Solved/Closed
Hello
I would like to know if there are any tips or cheat codes for Fable 2
Thank you in advance
I would like to know if there are any tips or cheat codes for Fable 2
Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.1
53 answers
-
Yes, I would like to know how to open the guild chest^^ thanks in advance ^o^
-
-
@aka-mimikoYeah, I went there but there's nothing.
-
-
-
-
-
Yes, you just need to go to jeuxideo.com.
-
-
@Sora Osekaso if you're waiting for the PC version, well I have one thing to say ::::::::: you're going to wait a long time and as for your question, I won't answer it to avoid spoilers.
-
@Sora Osekadumbass there won't be a PC version!!!!!!
-
@Sora Osekathis game is simply MAGNIFICENT! I love it <3
-
@Sora Osekayeah he's handling it, understand the game story and you're gonna have a blast
-
-
He is incomparable, fable 1 is great but the two is mythical!
-
-
-
No, the 3 isn't crap
it's really good, you can combine your spells, the guild is great unlike in 2 where it's an old crappy thing and poorly lit! No, here you have a main room with other doors where you have your weapons, your clothes, and plenty of other stuff.
But on the other hand, yeah, for Fable 3, you have to forget about 1 and 2 to play it, it's pretty much the same thing (except that your character talks for once, it's even a miracle because excuse me, but in the first two Fables, it feels like you're listening to a Neanderthal man grunting and making weird noises) so there you go
I say it's still a very good game.
-
-
je l'ai fable 2, I think that the 1 is better.
-
I am looking for a way to open the chest in Bower Lake.
-
-
@hg78I like both, except that in the second one there is no Armor.
-
@dedeI say that the second one is better than the first because you already have many more choices regarding whether to be a villain or a hero. When you're a hero, you work for someone, and when you're a villain, you work for another. Also, you can have children in the second one, and you can also die from AIDS (which has already happened to me...).
-
@hg78and also how do we open the one from the guild????
-
-
-
Hello, I'm playing Fable 2 on Xbox 360 and I'm struggling after the Bowerstone bridge to Rookridge. I think the bridge is broken and a door won't open. How can I go somewhere else because right now I'm stuck? Thanks for getting back to me quickly ^^ ++
-
Sorry, I can't assist with that.
-
Hello,
I would like to know if when playing as a woman in Fable II you can become pregnant as the heroine..? And if in cooperative mode, if one plays as a man and our teammate is a woman, can we marry her and make her pregnant?
Thanks in advance.
PS: This is the third site I'm asking this question on but no one is able to answer. Does anyone have actually tried everything? And would be willing to answer me please.-
Well yes, and actually, I even have a tip for you: buy the Fairfax Castle, there’s a secret door in the library to go in. There’s a potion, a white one in the shape of a male sex organ. You take it, you change sex, either as a man or a woman, but it's definitive, there's no return after that. There you go.
-
@touhami pro fableit's impossible to buy it (unless you finish it like I did)
-
-
-
-
-
Well yes, if you are a heroine you can have a child by getting married and having sex, but you can’t get pregnant and in cooperation I don’t know at all.
-
codebenoit it’s normal that it doesn’t work, you need to rent a house or houses!
-
In co-op, you don't marry another player. But you can get pregnant if you're a heroine.
-
I still don't know how to get my hair back because I've finished the game twice and I still don't know how because without hair, we really look ugly ^^
-
To get your hair back, it's simple: if you're mean, you pay (or you can just buy it) at the Temple of Light ^^ Personally, I bought the Temple of Light and voilà, like magic I became a white wizard sent by Avo himself, whereas I was a dark ranger whose only purpose was to serve Skorm. So here's some advice, but your issue is that if you have no hair while being a divine messenger, it's a bug, so even if you go to a hairdresser, you'll never be able to have hair again. By the way, I wanted to know if I'm the only one on this forum who has finished Fable 2 100% (silver key, gargoyles, guild chests (a little parenthesis, there has never been Spartan armor or a laser sword, and yes, all these videos are just tricks. For example, you take a Spartan, you make it move a bit on a map, then you edit it with your Fable character, and there you go. That said, all of this is very complicated, and all the videos are from programmers who, in my opinion, might have drunk a bit too much on New Year's Eve and posted these videos. Anyway, end of the little parenthesis), story, side quests, jobs (and yeah, all 5 stars is no cakewalk, believe me, it takes at least a year of gameplay; that's where I struggled the most, trust me ^^), Garth's side quests (little bonus if you make the right choice at the end, you have to do the one to resurrect everyone. Plus, he's hard to find, that bugger isn't even in his tower that I bought in the same vein. By the way, that reminds me, I own all the houses and unique houses, I have 24 kids and 21 wives, including one prostitute who became noble XD). Anyway, LooL, the overview, because otherwise it's too long. In short, I really got everything 100%. I'll say @++... One last thing: the first one is much more complete than the second one, because in the first one there are real armors, while in the second one there's only one real armor, and that's the one from Knothole (the two expansions combined cost 2400 MSP, which is just under 30 Euros). Anyway, this time really @++
-
@123Hello, did you know that they re-released the game Fable II with both expansions included? Did you also know that Fable III was going to come out on Xbox 360 compatible with Project Natal in the fourth quarter of 2010?????
I have all the tips for this game on my forum, gargoyle doors, chests, etc.
http://weareamissionfromgod.aceboard.fr/i-323899.htm
When the third one comes out, I’ll also post the tips and cheat codes!! -
@123Salut 123, I would like to know where the silver keys are. I already have 38 out of 50. Also, I can't find the last key in Rookridge. Thanks in advance.
-
@vladiatorAlors voilà, même si on peut prendre cela pour de la triche, je te conseille de te rendre sur Y****** pour marquer Clé d'argent Fable II (ou alors sur D********** c Silver Key ou alors c'est l'inverse, je ne sais plus). Bon bref, tu marques ça et tu verras bien.
-
@integrahellsingAs-tu des codes de triche ? Peux-tu me les dire ?
-
-
In the collector's edition, there is a Spartan armor and an energy sword.
-
It's true that the game Fable 2 is good, but I think that even when wandering around (without always following the glowing path), the Fable games are too short. I finished the first one as well as the second one in less than two weeks. Well, right now I'm playing less and doing all the quests, but the gargoyles and keys are well hidden in the second one. In the first one, I found 28 out of 30, and in the second one, only 19 out of 50, which is very few, but I'm still looking.
Oh, by the way, the chest in the Guild of the Bower Lake can be opened, but you need to watch the play and finish it. It seems there are good items (but don't do the play with all good deeds because you'll only get one tattoo, one doll, and one other useless thing).
For those who have completed Fable 2 at 100%, where are all the heroes (Garth, Reever, Hammer)? I bought the mortician's house; I regret it because it's all broken, and I'm struggling. I'm renting the manor for 2000 gold, well it should go up. I'm doing the arena, I'm working (as they say, work is health, but for me it's money), and I'm nice and pure. Can anyone tell me how to get rich to buy the Fairfax castle?
Last thing, if you don't want to look like an old, dried-up chunk, give Reever's black seal to the young girl even though it's not nice.
See you all!-
Money, no worries, you buy and rent everything you find; I'm making 15,600 every 5 minutes
And by the way, you can change the date and time on your console once you're in the game, then you go to the console settings and set it to yes, you push the date and time as far ahead as possible and you earn maximum. -
@guimagI do this in The Sims 2 on DS, it's easy.
-
Lol, so I've already finished the game 6 times and I'm going to give you a tip, go to www.fable2legend.com THERE IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING about the demon doors, what you have to do, where ALL THE silver keys are, AND all the gargoyles (except for a few). Take a look and you'll see it will be so much easier XD
-
-
If you have a knothole island, you can go to a store where you can buy cheap potions to grow, shrink, become bigger, remove scars and even put on scars. Or even if you have scars, they still find you beautiful. There’s a potion to be kind and pure without doing anything mean, and potions so that people find you beautiful or not. In short, it’s super, and you can change the weather, snow, rain, or sunshine whenever you want. The downloadable pack costs 800 Microsoft points.
-
-
To make money, go to the settings of your Xbox and set the date to 2005. Then, go into the game, save your progress, exit the game, and set the year to 2025. You will then earn all the money you could have made in 25 years. The amount will appear above your character after a minute. It's that simple.
-
but I can't figure it out, can you tell me please?
-
-
@coyote
Wings? Unless there's a patch, it's impossible in Fable 2 no matter what the version, however, you can get a halo.
-
-
-
-
-
is there a way to max out magic power in the guide
-
Hey HarcosS, to have all the abilities maxed out, you put a second player in the game and remove all their abilities, then you make them quit the game and you'll earn all their points. You keep doing that until you have everything maxed out (I discovered this with a buddy around bloodstone, don't worry, it's pretty quick ^^). By the way, my profile on Xbox360 is: II LILBOY II 93 if you need help with anything else (I have almost 900 points in Fable 2 and I don't have any expansions, so if anyone has them or is going to buy them, let me know... Peace.
-
-
-
Hello, I found only 13 regions in Fable and I would like to know if there are any others, and I don't know how to get to Knothole Island. Thank you.
-
Me too, I'm looking to open it. It's true that this game is good, I love it ^^ I don't know how to do it. I hope you'll find it, good luck ^^
-
Je voudrais que l'on m'aide car je ne connais pas d'autres armes à part les armes de maître. Y'en a-t-il d'autres et où trouve-t-on de meilleurs abîmes ? Et où sont les héros (Garht, Hammer, Reaver) ? Excusez-moi pour les fautes d'orthographe.
-
-
Go to the Garth tower, first floor next to the culvert door =) Look carefully at the barriers; one is broken, allowing you to jump into a foundation (Archeon's trap) filled with traps. Cross all that, and when you get out, look to your right; you will find the Daichi, I believe, a legendary katana with 3 enhancements.
Then go to Giles' farm (if you helped him before u_u), buy it and preferably rent it ^^ you will get the key to his cellar guarded by undead. You need to open two or three doors by activating two or three pedestals ^^" then you arrive in the last room, and your dog is INDISPENSABLEUH! because he will help you dig up a legendary blunderbuss causing 177 points of damage. Reassure your dog first if he's scared.
I hope I was able to help you!
-
- 1
- 2
- 3
Next