could someone please give me the operating code for the DUNE 80 remote so that I can finally get my WALTHAM television working again? (poor me, I lost the manual during my move)
thank you so much in advance and have a great day anna
GOOD EVENING THE CODE IS: 102- 105- 106-107-451 HI WALTHAM
jmp59
Contributor
The only precaution to take is that the brand of the device must be on the packaging
I follow most of the remote control requests on this forum and I can assure you that it’s not that simple. Sometimes the brand is on the packaging and it still doesn’t work, even with a code search method. This is particularly true for store brands like Bluesky, Firstline, Grandin, or others. In contrast, sub-brands like Schneider, Saba, Radiola, etc., can work even though they are not on the list.
The only way to have certainty of functionality is to visit remote control manufacturer websites like Meliconi (or C.M.E), Visaelectronics, or Wallis which allow you to find the code based on the reference of the device to be controlled and not several codes of which one is supposed to be correct.
-- To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
rabi
Thank you, JMP, but it annoyed me so I brought back the remote. And while returning it and talking to the seller, I realized that the Ardem brand was not on the back of the packaging for this remote, yet the codes were in the booklet. Strange, anyway, for those buying remotes, apparently the only precaution to take is that the brand of the device must be on the packaging. There you go, thanks everyone, see you later ++
jmp59
Contributor
Have you tried these codes 141 058 026? Have you tried one of the code search methods?
And it still doesn't work? You should send an email to Nathalie Socquet socquet@dune-electronic.com
-- To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
rabi
Here, I have retrieved a TV Ardem without its remote control, and I just acquired a remote control from a 80022 but I'm unable to program it. Yet, I've done it 100 times with the codes. Is there a credible explanation for this hassle? Thank you in advance for any responses you can provide.
fab
Thank you, what a hassle, I can't find these codes for Radiola.
fab
Thank you, what a hassle, I can't find these codes for Radiola.
jmp59
Contributor
I don't think Claude comes to this forum often. So there is little chance that he will read your requests. So try sending him an email at the address he provided in post 4. It might still be valid.
-- To err is human, to persevere is diabolical.
fab
I'm looking for OSSI codes for Radiola TV. Thank you all.
fab
Salut Claude. Peux-tu me donner les codes pour la télé Thomson ? S'il te plaît, merci.
jmp59
Contributor
If you haven't done it already, try the Prog button - when you're on the first program. ... it works for some TVs, but not for others.
-- To err is human, to persist (in error) is diabolical.
gaut29
Salut, je cherche comment faire AV sans la télécommande :(
Auzeric
I just bought a DUN-80028 remote control and I don't have the manual. I have a SUNKAI TV, a SEG DVD player, and a ZAPbox one TNT. I need help with the setup and the codes please, thank you.
fatchy
Could someone have the codes for a Grundig TV? My remote is a DUNE80.
Thank you in advance
PS I've tried the manipulations, but since the coding is done with 4 digits, it can become very, very long...
romuald
hello!
I have a problem, I lost the manual for my remote control for a Philips TV and my TV stays in 16/9... Can someone help me... either with the manual or the steps to take...?
hourrrah
Hi Romuald, A TCU like yours gives access to primary functions but is inoperative regarding a menu.. By simply reading the message preceding yours, you can, in any case, read a message from a participant providing an email address to request the manual. Don't forget to give him yours then...
Best regards and see you soon Chi non ha amici, Non fa gran fortuna.
romuald
@hourrrahThank you, hooray... but there must be some manipulation because it's a 22"-25" wide screen, my Philips... the problem is that something must have happened, either someone played with the remote or there's a hardware issue because the image takes up the entire surface, if not more... the problem is that when I want to use the PS2 to play a game, I no longer see the edges of the image and therefore some texts are no longer visible... given that I've had this remote for several years, I don't see how the image could have changed otherwise, especially since the menu doesn't work on the TV with the remote or maybe I just don't know how...
Thanks anyway, I will continue my research... do you think it's necessary to invest in a new remote?
hourrrah
@hourrrahRe..romuald, 1) an original remote control would definitely work, 2) all the TCUs I've had in my hands were inoperative regarding the menu.. they would enter the first menu but "freeze" on the validation of the choice... maybe in the very latest generation, there is something better.. 3) if your only means of action was the TCU and a setting changed, it's possible that indeed, it was the TCU that allowed it... 4) try all possible and imaginable button combinations.. by trial and error... 5) check the device in every detail to ensure there wouldn't be a manual switch somewhere..
Best regards and @+ Chi non ha amici, Non fa gran fortuna.
claude
Here is my Messenger address; if you want, I can send you a photocopy of the instructions with the list of codes
claudezal@msn.com
Emmanuel
I saw on the forum that you had the codes for the dune80.
Could you send me the ones for the Sony TVs and Panasonic VCR?
I misplaced my documentation and I need to change the batteries.
Thank you in advance.
hourrrah
Hi trinquet, Try the magic code procedure: 1. Press the desired mode button (Tv for example). 2. Simultaneously press the P+ and V- (volume -) buttons on the TCU for 2 seconds until the light comes on. 3. Enter the code 0001. 4. Point the TCU at the device and slowly and patiently press the "power" button the number of times necessary for the device to turn off. As soon as the device turns off, immediately press P+ and V- to confirm the code and turn off the light.
Best regards and see you soon Chi perfettamente ama, perfettamente serve.
nikos
I have a problem with my Panasonic TV: I damaged my remote control and lost the code for my universal remote Dune 80, and I have the impression that you have the manual, so I would greatly appreciate your help. I'm eagerly awaiting your response.
hourrrah
@nikosHi Nikos, You can also use the procedure I described in one of the previous messages. It applies to all TVs and all VCRs and it's faster, especially for major brands, than trying all the many possible codes one by one.
Best regards and see you soon Chi perfettamente ama, perfettamente serve.
goya
@nikosHello, I tried to follow your procedure with my TCU but there was no result since the German manual says pretty much the same thing as you, but since I don’t understand anything in German, that's a problem. How can I get this damn machine to work? Please help Thanks in advance Actually, the TV doesn't turn off when I press the power button.
hourrrah
@goyaHi Goya, Have you tried to get in touch with Claude who has the codes...? .. unless your TCU is from another brand...
Best regards and see you later Chi non ha amici, Non fa gran fortuna.
dimitri
the code for the TV is 0451 according to my book
i-tec
Bonjour, serait-il possible d'avoir les codes pour un amplificateur Pioneer et une TNT Thomson ? J'ai une télécommande mais pas les codes et la notice. Si tu peux m'expliquer comment faire, ce serait sympa. Merci d'avance.
jmp59
Contributor
Hi,
it's been over 3 years... there's hardly any chance that you'll get a response from Dimitri! Nothing to find on your remote http://www.dune-electronic.com/fr/index.asp
Try emailing Nathalie Socket socquet@dune-electronic.com You might have a chance of getting a response.