Bic pen on flat screen pc

Solved
Hello,

this afternoon my daughter got some Bic pen on my computer screen. I went and bought special wipes for PCs but it won't come off. Do you have a solution?
Thank you
Elodie
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

9 answers

  1. il vous suffit de mettre un peu, et je dis un peu d'huile.
    6
    1. my son did the same
      with modified alcohol it's perfect!!!
      0
    2. Indeed, it's perfect with a tissue and rubbing alcohol; no need to scrub, it comes off right away.
      Thanks for the tip!
      1
  2. Just so you know, I just removed ballpoint pen marks with rubbing alcohol!!! It's perfect!!!
    0
    1. makeup remover, that's all!
      and it doesn't leave any traces!!!
      0
      1. The acetone we use for nails is not bad, but especially applied with a cotton swab, because the plastic surrounding the screen doesn’t really like it...
        0
        1. ACETONE !! Thunder !!!!

          Thank you for this information!
          0
      2. Thank you for your response; I will try with 90% alcohol.
        0
        1. My son did the same on my LCD TV with a crayon and I managed to remove the marks with the solvent my wife uses to take off her nail polish, and it works. But especially after, clean with a soft cloth dampened with water, otherwise it will leave marks... or you can also use 90-degree alcohol WITHOUT PRESSING TOO HARD.
          0
          1. I don't think it has been dug.
            0
            1. You tried putting correction fluid on the sheets, it works for the pen, it disappears.
              Good luck!
              3
              1. LOL.

                Well, anyway, a bit of seriousness, it's not funny.

                Did the pen leave a mark on the screen coating? If so, that’s going to be problematic because it will happen anyway.

                Personally, I would try to put a bit of alcohol on a cotton swab and gently rub. And then a gentle rinse with water.
                I would also recommend a solvent, but the problem is that the solvent is a greasy substance and it will be difficult to clean afterwards.

                But, well, it’s tough...
                0