Sims Outing GameCube
Hello, I would like some help with certain objectives in The Sims for GameCube.
Max LaFonte's gym 1) Go to Julien's caravan and party. How do we do that? Do we have to dance with the radio or something like that?
Studio 8, 2) Go to Mimi's house and make sure she's okay. I picked up the trash from the floor, but what should I do next?
The Octolog, 3) Find the hacker pirates, find the biological weapon, and find out who organized the protests. What should we do or where should we go?
The Octolog, 4) Give a lesson to Rapacité that he will remember for the rest of his life.
I think that's all (even if it's a lot ^^)
Thanks in advance
Max LaFonte's gym 1) Go to Julien's caravan and party. How do we do that? Do we have to dance with the radio or something like that?
Studio 8, 2) Go to Mimi's house and make sure she's okay. I picked up the trash from the floor, but what should I do next?
The Octolog, 3) Find the hacker pirates, find the biological weapon, and find out who organized the protests. What should we do or where should we go?
The Octolog, 4) Give a lesson to Rapacité that he will remember for the rest of his life.
I think that's all (even if it's a lot ^^)
Thanks in advance
Configuration: Mac OS X Safari 523.12
27 answers
-
Hello,
Max Lafonte's gym 1: It's a bit longer ^^
- put your sim in the greens
- move in with Julien
- do the cleaning
- install games
- install outside with walls and doors, toilets and sinks
- prepare 3 plates of food.
- place 3 coolers.
- move immediately to Max Lafonte's
- put your sim fully in the greens
- visit Julien early in the morning (7 or 8 am), this party is long)
- Julien invites
- then we only take care of talking and gossiping with the guests, with each of them in order to have 5 popularity with each.
especially very IMPORTANT:
if your sim is in the reds
or it's 11:30 PM
immediately return to Lafonte
the guests must not leave
you must be in a good mood
so put your sim back in the greens
come back early
even 24 hours later, it's not a problem.
revisit Julien, the guests will still be there and we continue with the objective;
this can be done multiple times.
one piece of advice, to avoid losing your job, change jobs every day (newspaper or computer), but don't go.
studio 8, 2: remove the trash that is scattered everywhere (inside and garden), put your sim fully in the greens before the visit.
the Octolodge, 4 invite Christophe; buy Miss Girotic (to win by becoming a cybernetician, objective 8), and program on defend.
otherwise lock Christophe between 4 walls (outside, build mode and wait for him to say "I understand", but it takes longer)
There you go!
I hope I helped you, friendly
Ptitjsim -
me before starting, they say you need a card.
-
me when I start they tell me that you need a card
-
Me, when I start, they tell me that I need a card.
-
Hello people xD, I would like to know how to get married xD ?!?!? And is it possible with Lulu ??!?? Thanks in advance ...
-
slut everyone hey how do we unlock the tree that looks like a weeping willow
-
-
hihi ^^ sorry for my last message, we sent it at the same time, thanks ^^
-
Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
There's nothing written, but I would like to know how to achieve this goal, and it's not because it's not marked on this site that there isn't a solution.
-
To divorce: Make sure that you and your husband have a terrible relationship, then there will be a "Divorce Petition." But let's not forget that for this, your sims need to be married.
Objective of the pixel domain Go to the Goths' house and play the organ. You will learn the musical notes for another objective.
-
-
It's simple, go to jeuxvideo.com, otherwise there's no other explanation.
-
Re cété pour savoir, au domaine des pixels on doit faire quoi pour l'objectif "résoudre le problème de fantôme chez les gothiques" ? J'essaie "d'exorciser les fantômes mais il n'y en a plus (à cause de l'objectif chez les gothiques où il faut exorciser)".
-
thank you Ptitjsim but I don't care if my child doesn't come back (he was ugly, and yes he was as handsome as a truck) ^^
-
Ah yes, I managed to raise my child, thank you, but... now how do I get a divorce? ^^ Should I just let my husband die?
-
Is this good?
-
So now that I have a child, I just have to wait for them to grow up. Thank you Ptitjsim.
-
Bonjour, j'aurais aimé savoir pour l'objectif "élever un enfant" à la villa de Christophe, j'ai fini par me marier, envoyer son enfant en prépa avec d'excellentes notes, mais pour "élever un enfant", il faut qu'il devienne adulte ? Si oui, il ne faut pas qu'il ait de trop bonnes notes pour ne pas aller en prépa ?
-
Well, here's the process you need to follow:
Get your sims to kiss constantly: they will have a baby.
Raising a child lasts 3 days for the sims, but be careful: if you let it cry, social services will come to take it away.
Place the crib in the main room with a sofa for napping
as soon as the baby cries, feed it and sing, especially don’t let it play (that only amuses adults)
one detail: at the first cry, sing..
Your sims will need to take turns taking care of him, so they can rest and not lose their jobs.
Your child is born: talk to him, he lacks social interaction.
Make sure he is doing well in school.
And that's it,
As for Miss Sim, I'm not sure the child will come back one day.
-
-
Hello, I would like to know how many days it takes for our child to go to prep?
-
Try to manage a bit on your own too! I'm willing to give you the solution, but it's not fun to play with answers!
Visit Julien, go to the back of the garden, take the fern next to the broken car. -
- 1
- 2
Next