Open Calc - Display problem Err508

Hello,
I have an Excel file provided by an administration that contains about twenty sheets, some of which are hidden with links and a lot of formulas. This file works very well with Excel, but when I try to open it in Open Office with Open Calc, some areas do not display correctly with the message ERR 508. Upon checking, it seems that there is no syntax problem...
Has anyone encountered this case before?
Thanks in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.1

7 answers

  1. Contributor
    https://www.cjoint.com/
    --

    (_Usul d'Arrakis
        Serial_Dreamer_)
    0
    1. can't do it, my file is over 1 M
      0
    2. 1 M zipped of course
      0
    3. Hello,
      here is a link to retrieve the file

      Please use this link to retrieve the file(s): http://free.mailbigfile.com/a80f57d3aeaa6fcfd7b1ff064e3833ed/listFiles.php
      The issue is with the display of pages M out columns A B and C Gross salary, contribution, and net salary
      Thank you in advance
      0
    4. Moderator
      @fsmi"A message that does not fully comply with the CCM charter had to be deleted; however, it contained the following solution: ...............................

      It seems that OOo cannot use names that are on other sheets...
      Each time you use a name that is on another sheet, OOo displays 'Err: 508'. I do not have the solution, but I have doubts about the compatibility and feasibility of porting from Excel to OOo Calc.

      --
      Don't panic, it'll come!!!!!"
      0