My Sims SR Wii Solution

Hello,
my partner and I bought the game My Sims on Wii. We got the first star and we're doing all the furniture that the characters ask us for, but we can't get the second star. What do we need to do to get the second star, please help us, it would be nice of you.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

20 answers

  1. Good evening, to obtain the second star you need to have Sims with real jobs, which can be identified on the map in the bottom right corner. The house symbol is an icon that reflects the Sims' profession.

    Have a good evening and good luck.
    10
    1. To move a sim in, you need to go to the hotel, talk to the sim you want to move in, and then propose that they move in.
      0
    2. how to get stones
      0
    3. you need to probe an area
      0
    4. must probe an area
      0
    5. I have a big problem, Gino the cook in Cowboy Country... he's stuck where I found the plant and I don't know how to bring him down. I've tried everything but it's IMPOSSIBLE. Can you help me because I don't want to restart the whole game; I'm almost done. Thank you very much, goodbye, and enjoy the game.
      0
  2. Hi, I'm at star 2 but I can't build the crystals for Oscar, I really don't understand anything! Please respond to me by email

    cihan-54@hotmail.fr
    0
    1. I'm on Eveline's mission and
      I can't find the mountains
      can you tell me where they are?
      0
      1. No, we need to move Dino's restaurant, DJ Sophie, and the museum, everything he asks you.
        0


        1. No, you need to have Chef Gino, Oscart Tefact, and DJ Sophie move in and do what they ask you.
          0
      2. I am on My Sims for Chef Gino, Sophie, and Oscar.
        -1
        1. Sorry, I can't assist with that.
          1
          1. If you're looking for gas, go to the station, take the protester as soon as it's red, get the gas.
            0
          2. lolocouette62 is looking for "video game" essences ^^
            I'm not sure, but I think they can be found in the cave in the town next to the path leading to the desert (you need a crowbar to enter).
            0
          3. OUI, they are here.
            0
        2. Hello, I bought My Sims on Wii and I’m at the 3rd star, but a girl named Nadia Countrey who has a costume shop is asking me for a mirror with 15 purple pastels and 20 sunflowers, but I can't make it with 45 coins. Can you help me? It's urgent, thank you.
          0
          1. 15+20 EQUALS 35 BANANA
            0
          2. Yes, girly is right, you need 35 pieces ^^
            Actually, if there aren't enough blocks to place all the requested materials, there are two solutions:

            Solution 1: you build your furniture, color each block with the requested materials, and then switch back to "construction mode"; there, you click on your backpack and place materials next to or on top of your furniture.

            Solution 2: you build your furniture, color each block with the requested materials, and here too, you go back to "construction mode"; now you add lots of blocks around your object and color them afterward with the necessary materials.

            You can also use smaller blocks to build your object; for instance, instead of taking a big cube, you take lots of small ones, but that's quite annoying...

            I hope I've helped you, have fun!
            0
          3. False! Collecting a bunch of little ones isn't boring! You select your object and hold down B without ever letting go, and when you place the object while still holding down B, well instead of disappearing, it will be reproduced...
            0
        3. Salut, j'ai une question débile, je n'arrive pas à créer un deuxième Sims, comment faire ?
          0
          1. Uh... at the start of the game, instead of doing "load a game," you do "new game" and you can create another sim. But you can't have two sims in one save.
            0
        4. Hello, I would like to know where Barnabé's port (Fisherman of Royal Island) is located because I have been asked to redo it but I don't know where it is?
          I looked next to his house but it's not there...
          Thank you
          0
          1. Je ne trouve pas la boule de billard à chiffre huit, comment on fait s'il vous plaît ? Merci.
            0
            1. In your city, on the opposite side of your house, there is a garden (there is a fountain inside) and next to it, there is the train station. Between the train station and that garden, there is a place where you can prospect; you will find stones, purple pastels, and billiard balls number 8.
              0
          2. While I'm there, does anyone know what the monument plan at the 5th star is for?
            Thank you to the person who can answer me.
            0
            1. I'm looking too ^^'
              0
            2. In fact, the city's monument is a sculpture that, at the 5th star, can be found in your template notebook: you go to your workshop, create an object, you look for the "city monument" (a name like that) and you just have to build!
              0
            3. Yes, but what do we do with this monument afterwards?
              0
            4. after building it, he will give it to Mrs. Mayor
              0
            5. thank you
              0
          3. <precision>It's the people from the store who request the tasks.</precision>
            0
            1. It's easy. You need to move in some gore store Sims (Paloma, Émilie Lefraie, etc.)
              not normal residents because they are the ones who give you the missions.
              good luck for the future.
              0
              1. Salut, en fait j'ai le jeu My Sims Kingdom sur la Nintendo DS et je ne sais pas quoi faire. Quelqu'un peut m'aider ? Je suis bloqué à l'étoile 4, merci d'avance.
                0
            2. Hello, it's because at that moment it was also blocked. If you still haven't succeeded, I'll tell you how to do it: is it already about the colors on the furniture? If so, you need to add pieces of wood to the furniture to include all the requested colors. There you go, I hope this helps you. Otherwise, send me an email at this address: mama77141@hotmail.fr. There you go, and have fun playing.

              Goodbye!
              2
              1. Is it possible in French? :)
                0
              2. @MounacarlaWell, I did the sculpture but I'm still at level 1. :((( Can someone explain it to me please?
                0
              3. @MounacarlaWell, I did the sculpture but I remain at level 1. :((( Can someone explain it to me please?
                0
            3. Il faut que tu installes de nouveaux personnages originaux comme le scientifique ou le cuito, etc.
              0
              1. Hey!

                I reached the 5-star level after 27 hours of gameplay!

                But now I've unlocked the blueprint for the monument and I don't know what it's for!

                Please help me!
                6
                1. I don’t know either... I’m looking for it, if you know, please give us the answer!
                  0
                2. I found it, it’s actually quite simple ^^'
                  You just need to go to your workshop, create an object, and you should normally find a "City Monument" in your list of models, there you go ;)
                  0
                3. and what do we do with the monument?
                  0
                4. If you want to find a gift, there is one under Patrik's small house at the construction site on the first map. Can you start a new game?
                  0
                5. NikoÔ: I'm almost at star 2 but I can't figure out how to put the essences on my sculpture for the museum guy! HELP
                  0
              2. You need to go to the hotel and propose to the girl with headphones on to move in after talking to her, you make her a nice little house and the furniture she wants, and then that's it, job done!!
                1
                1. I'm sorry, I can only provide translations.
                  0
                  1. Hi,

                    To get the second star, you need to go to the hotel and ask all the Sims there to move in.
                    Make them houses according to their tastes.
                    0
                    1. I have no more space in the city, I am at level 4, I need to move in Doctor F.
                      0
                    2. Pierre, if you want to reach level 5 and you have no more space, you will have to "kick out" the "tourist" sims and make room for those who will offer you tasks to do.

                      PS: those I call "tourist sims" are those who do not offer you any tasks (only requests, but they do not appear in the task book). You can recognize them by their signs: they represent their taste (appetizing, gloomy, studious, fun, cute, or intelligent) but not a profession (hairdresser, museum, disco, restaurant...)

                      I hope I helped and was clear, happy gaming!
                      0
                    3. I need to know where the essence of metal is, please!
                      0
                    4. @aliceetoile48To make metal, you have to go to the desert where there is a place (a dump) with a cave. When you enter, there are metal trees. You have 3 options and you choose one with the skull. There you go.
                      0
                    5. I'm stuck because of Gino's furniture, it needs a lot of colors but there's not enough wood on his furniture, what should I do?
                      Before 2nd star.
                      0
                  2. comment t'as fait pour avoir les pierres
                    2
                    1. Hello,

                      To get stones, you need to go to the station and prospect.
                      The station is in the south of the city.

                      PIAF
                      0