Systweak antiSpyware... shady?

Solved
Hello,
I am using Spyware Doctor from Pctools free version and it is reporting 33 backdoors (in the registry) starting with:
HKLM\SYSTEM\controlset001\Enum\Root\LEGACY_WINDOWSREMOTE
These backdoors are named "Backdoor.Small.Cky".
I scanned with other free antispywares that eliminate malware (a2, ad-aware, spybot) and none of them reported anything.
I installed Systweak AntiSpyware and it starts a scan immediately without me launching it. Result: it reports Devldr.dll as malware and offers to sell me the removal.
I suspect it's a rogue software, but I would like to know if anyone is familiar with it to confirm that.
Additionally, does anyone know anything about the Backdoor.Small.Cky reported by Spyware Doctor?
Thanks
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.14

3 answers

  1. I didn't really understand, what I'm saying is that my version that I'm proposing can eliminate the virus without buying the software. It's not the same as yours

    See you!
    -1
    1. aaaah !!! okay, I'll try right away!
      thank you for pointing it out to me!
      @+
      0