Problem with NRJ chat
Hello, I have a connection problem with the NRJ chat, I get to the homepage and I can fill in my personal info but after that the chat doesn't want to start, what should I do; thanks everyone.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
5 answers
-
Hello, this morning I'm unable to connect to register my details. Please let me know what I should do.
-
-
-
@gaby When I fill out the identification form, I check the box to accept the terms and when I submit, the box is no longer checked and I receive a message: age error. Why can't I complete the process? Thank you for responding.
-
-
Hello.
-
Bonjour, je suis inscrit sur le chat NRJ depuis un bon moment et depuis quelques semaines, je ne peux plus accéder. J'accepte les conditions, je coche la petite case, je valide, mais rien ne fonctionne. J'ai essayé plusieurs fois et cela recommence. Dis-moi comment je dois faire. Merci d'avance.
-
Pourquoi sur ce site vous ne mettez pas la cam ? Ça serait pas mal.
-
I had the same problem!!!
It seems that you have to disconnect, wait
and reconnect.