How to boost the bass on my subwoofer

Solved
Hello, I would like to know how we can increase the bass of my subwoofer because there isn’t much bass at the moment. Thank you for your response.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.12

15 answers

  1. describe ??
    can you explain please
    4
    1. Apparently, the current generation, in addition to losing its hearing, apparently has trouble understanding French! Normally, when questions are asked, we are supposed to provide a maximum of details to get an adequate answer, because the person on the keyboard has no idea about the situation: source of the sound, equipment used, attempts already made with their results... http://www.cdr-pays-brest.infini.fr/index.php/Musique
      -1
  2. Add a box more than 5 meters; each one changes your bass part to the PC.
    0
    1. The power is meaningless, there are systems of less than 50 watts RMS that develop as much as 200 watts.

      For example, with Bose, the 3.2.1 GS home theater system is only 2 x 20 watts... but you’d swear you get 2 x 50 watts and a 100-watt sub.

      That’s why Bose never specifies power, because on paper it wouldn’t be selling at all, but in demonstration, it’s a different story...

      It's a question of efficiency and quality, that's all...
      0
      1. Small practical detail:

        Placing a subwoofer on the floor and positioning it in a corner of the room naturally reinforces the bass without changing the equipment
        2
        1. In your opinion, what you want me to do with a subwoofer box
          put it up your ass??
          4
          1. Well I don’t know, since you hope to hear some bass with it, I’m wondering...
            0
        2. It's not a headset I want, it's a subwoofer.
          1
          1. What is it for?
            0
          2. I have a Logitech Z-2300 and it’s more than enough, the bass doesn’t clip even at max volume...
            for information the whole system delivers 200w RMS !! THX certified

            the two speakers are 80w RMS each and the sub is 120w RMS

            there you go ++
            0
          3. I confirm that the Z-2300 is superb, but when I switched to the Z-5500 for better quality there was nothing to compare anymore, but it's like superb quality.
            0
          4. I have the bass S-220, is it powerful? and I can’t boost them.
            0
          5. @nico: it's the 2.1 low-end Logitech kit; it's enough for an office.
            0
        3. Alright, give me the opinion and I'll buy a real enclosure.
          0
          1. No need for a subwoofer for most people. A good pair of headphones for computer sound is more than enough!
            0
          2. I do not agree with you; you can have any headset, your sound will never have the same rendering as with good sound reproduction. You hear the music, but the bass doesn't make your body vibrate...
            0
          3. But I’m not talking about sound reinforcement, but about sound quality, and about adapting the means deployed to the needs…
            0
        4. Well, I’m going to give a short description: I have a subwoofer with two tweeters connected to the subwoofer. The brand is Hercules. I hope that’s enough.
          1
          1. This is not a display case, it’s a toy!
            0
        5. subwoofer on PC
          0
          1. Given the lack of information provided, I can only assume that the source is the main problem. Indeed, if sub-bass frequencies are not provided, the cabinet cannot re-create them!
            0
        6. and simply:
          subwoofer in a car, on a PC or on a home theater?
          1
          1. Describe your setup so that a response is possible!
            0
            1. http://pagesperso-orange.fr/audiotechno/images/Filtre_AR126DCII.GIF
              --

              the one who possesses knowledge possesses power
              0
              1. You give me my address and you come do it for me or unless you have something simpler
                0
                1. with a passive filter
                  an electronic polarized capacitor in parallel with the speaker
                  --

                  the one who holds knowledge holds power
                  1
                  1. with a thigh filter ;) fucking kill me ;)
                    -1