Cours, exercices et corrigés

Solved/Closed
Hello

I am looking for courses with exercises and corrected answers on computer networks. This course will study the seven layers of the OSI model.

Sincerely, Gaetan VECCHIO

28 answers

  1. Hello,

    I can recommend the Network+ study guide or the CCNA study guide from Sybex. Not bad for starting out in networking. Plus, they prepare you for the Network+ and CCNA certifications.

    Network+ is easier than CCNA. You’ll be able to find them easily on Amazon or elsewhere... They cover OSI and DoD (TCP/IP) models, IP addressing (classful addressing, subnetting, VLSM, CIDR), routing (link state, distance vector), switches, hubs, routers, Cisco switch configurations (CCNA), WAN and LAN technologies, remote access, troubleshooting, switching, VLANs...

    The most important thing is to really master IP addressing and routing. The rest is also important.

    Julien
    24
    1. You won’t find this site; it contains several exercises not only on computer networks but also IP addressing, routing… on everything you want, it also includes free exams and courses.

      The computer networks exercises are here:

      http://ww1.eliby.com

      If you want to choose the category of exercise that suits you, here is the menu of corrected exercises:

      http://ww1.eliby.com

      Good luck
      2
      1. Good evening. It’s very kind; if there’s no trouble, please send me the lessons. Thank you very much. Salam
        0
        1. To access the complete CCNA exam, try this link

          http://www.frameip.com/examen-ciscons
          0
      2. I’m looking to understand how to program in Python and how to run Python programs under Abaqus. I’ve just started this type of programming, so I don’t really know where to begin.
        0
        1. I’m looking for a site where I can find the course and exercises for the OSI model.
          0
          1. networking exercise site: www.labocisco.com
            0
            1. yes if there are exercises or no documents on the most difficult module in the 4th year computer engineering program
              0
              1. I am looking for simplex exercises for the two-phase method with corrections as soon as possible please?
                0
                1. go to Google and mention operations research
                  0
              2. and we don’t write "de quelle niveau" but "du quel niveau"?
                0
                1. please provide corrected exercises on the digital system in PDF format.
                  thank youuuuuu
                  0
                  1. I’m looking for multiple-choice questions on computer networks and computer architecture.
                    4
                    1. I want algorithm exercises please
                      3
                      1. What level are your algorithm exercises?

                        We don’t say “j veux” but “je cherche”

                        Moreover, if you do “algorithm exercise” on Google you’ll find lots of sites with algorithms and their solutions
                        0
                    2. I am looking for corrected exams in space Sobelv and non-linear equations
                      6
                      1. bns, I am looking for the final exam of CCNA 4 from Cisco Training. and thanks in advance
                        1
                        1. Hello,
                          I am looking for an applied statistics course and a microeconomics course plus solved exercises...
                          THANK YOU
                          17
                          1. go to [www.livrespourtous.com]
                            0
                        2. Hello,

                          I’m looking for PDF courses on networks (network layers, protocols, ...) + solved exercises...
                          Does anyone have any leads / available courses?
                          I’m looking for very simple courses (training in progress, so beginner level :)

                          Thank you
                          2
                          1. Hi, I have a very important networking course but I don’t have an IDE to start running this course on this site.
                            0
                        3. Hello,
                          I’m looking for worked exercises on IP datagrams, fragmentation, and routing.
                          Thanks in advance.
                          4
                          • 1
                          • 2