Cours, exercices et corrigés

Solved/Closed
Hello

I am looking for courses with exercises and corrected answers on computer networks. This course will study the seven layers of the OSI model.

Sincerely, Gaetan VECCHIO

28 answers

  1. Hello,

    I can recommend the Network+ study guide or the CCNA study guide from Sybex. Not bad for starting out in networking. Plus, they prepare you for the Network+ and CCNA certifications.

    Network+ is easier than CCNA. You’ll be able to find them easily on Amazon or elsewhere... They cover OSI and DoD (TCP/IP) models, IP addressing (classful addressing, subnetting, VLSM, CIDR), routing (link state, distance vector), switches, hubs, routers, Cisco switch configurations (CCNA), WAN and LAN technologies, remote access, troubleshooting, switching, VLANs...

    The most important thing is to really master IP addressing and routing. The rest is also important.

    Julien
    24
    1. I would be very grateful to anyone who sends me courses and exercises on networks (the seven layers + IP addressing).
      1
      1. I’m looking for a course with solved exercises in computer networking. Could you help me?
        0
    2. Voici la traduction en anglais:

      "Here I have some courses on networks but they are not completely on micro; if you can specify the part that interests you most about networks"
      0
      1. Hello, I’m interested in all networking courses without exception; please send me all the courses, please.
        0
      2. I would be very grateful to the person who could send me exercises + corrections on IP networks and protocol (VLANs, IP routing, ...).
        0
    3. You send me the details of your needs by email, so I can see what I can do for you; ok
      0
      1. Hello,

        I teach courses at CNAM in the Cycle B on computer networks. I’m looking for courses on the 7 layers of the OSI model as well as related exercises. The details of the courses are as follows:

        Introduction to computer networks,
        The OSI model,
        Layer 1
        Layer 2
        Layer 3
        Layer 4
        Layer 5
        Layer 6
        Layer 7
        + Per-layer exercises

        Thank you.
        0
      2. @dgaga2Hi,

        I’m looking for those same courses, did you find anything?

        Thanks
        0
      3. Hi @dgaga2,

        I see that you have a very interesting course on computer networks.

        Could you please send this course to my address? It would be a great help since I have a test in 2 days and I don’t have enough exercises to revise this subject.

        Thanks in advance.
        0
      4. @morelhHi my guards, I advise you to sign up for CCNA Module 1; we cover everything you’re looking for. Thank you.
        0
      5. @arielI am a computer science student in management in the 2nd year of a degree, I am looking for a address that will start sending me free IT products (software and programs).
        0
    4. I would like a detailed Merise course with solved exercises if possible.
      7
      1. hello

        http://www.labo-cisco.com

        good luck
        3
        1. Hello,
          hi, I’m looking for programming exercises "PROGRAMME PASCAL on everything about records" ...
          thanks
          1
          1. Hi, I have a course on the 7 layers in PDF format.
            1
            1. Good evening, please I need your help
              If you can help me I am looking for the courses on the network (the 7 layers of the OSI model + TCP/IP + exercises + corrections, if possible)
              Please, with all due respect, can you send me that, it’s very urgent.

              thank you in advance.
              0
          2. Hello,
            I’m looking for worked exercises on IP datagrams, fragmentation, and routing.
            Thanks in advance.
            4
            1. Hello,

              I’m looking for PDF courses on networks (network layers, protocols, ...) + solved exercises...
              Does anyone have any leads / available courses?
              I’m looking for very simple courses (training in progress, so beginner level :)

              Thank you
              2
              1. Hi, I have a very important networking course but I don’t have an IDE to start running this course on this site.
                0
            2. Hello,
              I am looking for an applied statistics course and a microeconomics course plus solved exercises...
              THANK YOU
              17
              1. go to [www.livrespourtous.com]
                0
            3. bns, I am looking for the final exam of CCNA 4 from Cisco Training. and thanks in advance
              1
              1. I am looking for corrected exams in space Sobelv and non-linear equations
                6
                1. I want algorithm exercises please
                  3
                  1. What level are your algorithm exercises?

                    We don’t say “j veux” but “je cherche”

                    Moreover, if you do “algorithm exercise” on Google you’ll find lots of sites with algorithms and their solutions
                    0
                2. I’m looking for multiple-choice questions on computer networks and computer architecture.
                  4
                  1. please provide corrected exercises on the digital system in PDF format.
                    thank youuuuuu
                    0
                    1. and we don’t write "de quelle niveau" but "du quel niveau"?
                      0
                      1. I am looking for simplex exercises for the two-phase method with corrections as soon as possible please?
                        0
                        1. go to Google and mention operations research
                          0
                      2. yes if there are exercises or no documents on the most difficult module in the 4th year computer engineering program
                        0
                        • 1
                        • 2