Code to unlock Sony Ericsson K550i

Solved/Closed
Code and how to unlock Sony Ericsson K550i please, thanks in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.11

4 answers

  1. Good evening, I’m looking for the unlock code for my phone, which is a Sony Ericsson K550i. I went to my carrier store but they can’t do anything (I have to wait about 6 months). Please help me!!
    22
    1. Moderator
      good evening.

      read the CHARTE

      Small reminder:

      After a duration of 6 months, a mobile can be freely unlocked by the operator... or even before 6 months always by the operator for a few euros..

      Check with your operator for the steps to follow.

      see: http://juristel.free.fr/#verrouillage

      @+.;-)
      1
      1. Hello, I’m looking for the unlock code for Sony Ericsson K600i.
        7
        1. Contributor
          Good evening
          The code not because no unlock on the forum. It’s your customer service who will give it to you.
          9