Cash register programming
Solved/Closed
Hello,
Can someone guide me in programming two VAT rates on the cash register; TEC MA 1350
Thank you in advance
Can someone guide me in programming two VAT rates on the cash register; TEC MA 1350
Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
4 answers
-
HELLO,
I'M LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON THE SHARP ER-A310 CASH REGISTER, DO YOU NEED A CODE TO MAKE IT WORK AND HOW IF THERE IS ONE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE TO ANYONE WHO WILL GIVE ME THE ANSWER BECAUSE I REALLY NEED IT MAG-
-
@davploqHave you received the manual for the Sharp 310 cash register?
I just bought one and I'm opening my grocery store in a few days, but I don't have the manual
if you could send it to me by email that would be really nice of you
what a hassle!!!!
thanks in advance
and thanks again
j luc
-
-
Bonjour à tous, moi j'ai une caisse enregistreuse Sharp ER A410 E A420 et quand je l'allume, il y a écrit un code étrange Ns SEsD8Us 8. Qu'est-ce que ça peut être ? Et sur le ticket de caisse, il y a écrit program reset. Si vous savez, dites-moi au plus vite, merci.
-
Hello everyone,
I’m looking for information regarding a Sharp XE-A101 cash register. If anyone is familiar with this equipment, please contact me; it’s really important as it concerns resetting all accounts department by department, and I can't find the solution. Thank you so much to anyone who reads this.
Have a great day, everyone. -
Hello,
I've never approached this kind of machine anywhere other than to pay...
It seems that a manual can be downloaded here:
TEC MA 1350
It talks about taxes around page 40. I hope this helps you a bit.
M.