CASIO TE-3000S Cash Register

Solved/Closed
Hello everyone and Happy New Year...

I have a CASIO TE-3000S cash register that has been disconnected from the power supply for a long time.
Now, as soon as I turn it on, an error message appears:

INIT
LLLLLLLLLL

and nothing works anymore!

I think it has lost its programming.
I only have a poorly detailed user manual.
I want to get it working again.

Does anyone have a solution?
I'm counting on you...
Thank you in advance and see you soon.
OL.

29 answers

  1. HELLO J.
    YOUR REGISTER HAS LOST ITS MEMORY.
    SO IT NEEDS TO BE PROGRAMMED AGAIN, AND THIS MESSAGE IT DISPLAYS IS THE INITIALIZATION
    AND THIS INIT HAS A CODE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO GET YOUR REGISTER UP AND RUNNING. I AM A PROGRAMMER FOR CASIO REGISTERS AND OTHER MODELS. IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN CONTACT ME AND I CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS.
    53
    1. Hello,

      can you help me with a Casio TK1300 cash register?

      I have a little issue with the programming of my TK1300 cash register from Casio.
      The problem is that I had to redo all my ventilations because there wasn't enough space for some families while others weren't full, so I performed the following operation:
      assignment of articles to departments
      prog 3 S/T then 1166 S/T
      and 100 for my first family and selection of the corresponding articles, and so on with the other families, for a total of 7. This went smoothly, except now all the articles are mixed up during Z reporting, whereas before they were sorted by family with the totals at the bottom. What programming should be done to restore that?

      Secondly, what programming is needed to write texts for the families?

      Thank you for your help.
      -1
    2. Hello DE RIEN,

      I also have a small programming issue regarding a CASIO QT 6000 machine and I would really need the help of a programmer.
      Could you please contact me on my personal email so that I can explain in more detail?
      Thank you in advance.
      0
    3. Hello,
      I just bought a used CASIO QT2100 for the restaurant I just opened.
      How do I program it and what is the cost?
      Best regards
      Gérald RUIS
      0
    4. Hello,
      I just bought a Casio QT2100 register on eBay for the restaurant I just opened.
      What help is available and at what cost to reprogram it?
      Best regards,
      Gérald RUIS
      g.ruis@gmx.fr
      0
    5. Hello,

      I have just taken control of this cash register!
      Same problem as always, of course (INIT...)...

      How could you assist me?
      Do you have a manual to reprogram it?

      I would appreciate any information to get it back up and running.

      Thank you in advance.
      Best regards,
      OL.
      0
  2. HELLO
    I HAVE A CASIO CE-6100 CASH REGISTER THAT HASN'T BEEN USED IN A WHILE
    I WANTED TO GET IT BACK UP AND RUNNING FOR MY NEW BUSINESS AND NOW IT DISPLAYS LLLLLLLLLLLLL
    I SUPPOSE IT HAS LOST ITS PROGRAM
    IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS IT WOULD BE REALLY GREAT IF YOU COULD LET ME KNOW
    THANKS IN ADVANCE
    SINCERELY
    FRANCK
    16
    1. Hello everyone,

      I am looking for a programmer to unlock the memories of my Casio CE 7000. Could someone local help me out, for a fee?

      Thank you in advance.
      9
      1. It is done in 3st then 0888 st.
        0
      2. Hello,
        I need your help to program my Casio CE7000 cash register
        Thank you for contacting me at 0320194277.
        0
    2. I have a Casio QT 6000 cash register that has been disconnected from the power supply and has lost its programming. Can someone help me reprogram it?
      Thank you in advance.
      9
      1. Hello everyone,
        my problem is as follows: I can no longer open my tables in programming on my 6600 electronic calculator.
        My dealer is retired and the company that bought it doesn't want to deal with my issue, so I'm turning to the forum. At the same time, if someone knows where to find a cable to connect my register to my PC, maybe I can manage (aspirin in perspective). One last thing, the programming is for a pizzeria restaurant with takeout.
        Best regards to all, beda.
        6
        1. Are these Casio TE-3000S cash registers practical and very manageable? Because I need to buy one, urgent reply, thanks.
          4
          1. THIS CASH REGISTER MODEL IS VERY EFFICIENT; IT SUPPORTS OPTICAL READING. THE PRINTERS ARE THERMAL. IF YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT BUYING ONE, CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE WWW.AM2P.FR. THIS ONLINE SALES COMPANY IS THE CHEAPEST IN ALL OF FRANCE. THEY WILL PROGRAM YOUR REGISTER FOR YOU; THEY ARE VERY COMPETENT AND VERY FRIENDLY.
            0
          2. Pour des programmations ou des pannes de caisses enregistreuses, je vous conseille d'appeler le 04 78 230 418. C'est une société spécialisée dans les caisses enregistreuses qui est super efficace. Elle ne coûte pas cher, se déplace si nécessaire et s'y connaît vraiment bien. Personnellement, ils ne m'ont pas déçu ! Et si vraiment la caisse est irréparable, ils vous proposent des reprises, mais c'est en dernier recours, ils essaient quand même de réparer la vôtre.
            0
        2. On Béziers and its region: 0892 705 001
          For the LLLLLLL it's the batteries that are weak or discharged
          Leave it powered on for 24 hours and try to unplug and replug it. Either it restarts or it shows Init E04 (deprogrammed)
          4
          1. Hello, I wanted to know what it means when the cash register displays FFFFFFFF???
            Thank you
            0
        3. Error E19 on Casio 4250

          This register is very old, I no longer have the documentation for this equipment, but if I remember correctly, error E19 means that the contents of the cash drawer exceed the programmed limit (sentinel function)
          To unlock it, try doing a partial reset (Turn off the register, put the key on PROGRAM, press and hold the receipt button, turn the register back on, wait for the message on the display (FFFFFFFFF), release the receipt button and press subtotal.
          If unlocking is successful, do a Z report on all levels.
          3
          1. Could you help me with a Casio CE6100? It shows E004 or LLLLLLLLLLLL

            THANK YOU
            2
            1. put the key on PGM
              subtotal
              subtotal

              key in REG

              it should unlock it
              0
            2. @am2pHello,
              can you tell me if this procedure also applies to the Casio TE 3000s? I just acquired it, but when I plug it in and turn it on, it shows INIT LLLLL
              Can I hope to do a manipulation myself that would unlock it?
              Thank you in advance for your valuable help
              0
            3. If you still have your problem, please contact me for free information at our email address gourbiergil@yahoo.com.
              0
            4. E03 on a Casio CE 310 thank you very much
              how to do it
              0
            5. I recommend calling 04 78 230 418, they are specialized in that (in cash registers) and they don't charge much. Personally, they didn't let me down when I had problems with mine.
              0
          2. Hello
            I have a Casio 7000s register and I'm having a file issue!!
            When I scan an item, it appears once at one price, another time at the old price (which has been changed) and then it goes back to the correct price!!
            I think there are several files and it either switches to the correct one, or the old one, etc...
            What can I do?
            Maybe I need to cancel all the files and recreate everything?
            If so, how do I do that?
            Thank you in advance
            1
            1. To communicate with your Casio te4700 cash register, if it is a SPB model, you need to use the nex-mnx software. If it is a standard register, it is preferable to program it directly on the register (see programming manual).
              1
              1. Hello
                I have a Casio, I just switched my personal PC and I can't get New MNX 6 to work when I put in my backup CD; I get a message saying: New MNX has stopped working
                On my laptop with XP it works and on the PC with Vista, nothing ????????
                Thank you for your help as a beginner @+
                0
            2. Hello, here is where I work, we have an E19 error on a Casio CE 42-50 cash register and we don't know what to do anymore.
              Thank you for your help.
              1
              1. Hi olivier05! Actually, my cash register is an Olivetti ECR 2400 Euro and I don't have the manual! Could you get it for me? That would be really nice! Thank you in advance...
                1
                1. I can't help you with the programming because it's almost impossible to do it yourself; however, I can assist you by giving you the phone number of the person who programmed it for me. They are the ones who sold it to me and they also do the programming. It's France Caisses: 04 78 230 418. They programmed mine well and don't charge much. A little advice: Call them right away because appointments are booked well in advance, but they always manage to be fairly quick.
                  1
                  1. Hello,
                    I just got a new PC and I've entered all the CDs onto my computer, but when I connect the Casio, I can't save the price changes on my PC.
                    Thank you for your help.
                    Best regards.
                    0
                2. Hello
                  I was hired as a sales clerk about 15 days ago and I'm constantly making typing mistakes at the register. For example, €21 instead of €2.10, or €0.10 instead of €10.00... the worst was today, when adding and multiplying prices, I had a whole series recorded and I don't know how I ended up with a total of over €1100... instead of something like €15 or €20.

                  Well, I note my mistakes each time and inform the boss but it's frustrating, it would just take me to cancel or subtract to get the total right. The other employees tell me they just enter the price difference: for example, -€0.80 or -€6.00. But I don't know how to do it, when I press the "minus" key the register beeps and nothing happens.

                  Could someone help me or explain how to do it please?
                  0
                  1. Hello,
                    I have a problem with a Casio CE4700 and I would like to know if you could help me.
                    I bought a new computer but unfortunately it doesn't recognize my cash register. I think it's a driver issue but I'm not sure (and I don't know where to find them).

                    Hoping you can help me
                    thank you
                    Benjamin
                    0
                    1. What software do you use on your PC?
                      0
                  2. Hello, I am looking for the user manual for the Casio TE 4500 F in French. I have been searching for a while on the internet, but apparently it only exists in English, while I had it in French, I just lost it during my last move and I really need it in the store... Thank you very much, have a great day.
                    0
                    1. Hello Karine,
                      I believe that since your last question in 2008, you have solved the problem with your TE-4500F cash register. And to be honest, I am exactly in the same situation as you. If you have this manual in French, could you let me know?
                      Thank you in advance. ERIC
                      0
                    2. Have you found the manual for your Casio TE-4500F?
                      0
                  3. Hello, I advise you to call their hotline at the number: 0825120177 or 0825120166.
                    0
                    1. Hello, I have just acquired a CASIO TE-3000s cash register, but I couldn't get the user manual...
                      Would it be possible to obtain a copy?

                      Furthermore, as I believe this should be inevitable, I would like to know how much a complete reprogramming of this machine would approximately cost?

                      Thank you for your help!
                      0
                      1. Hello, if you still haven't found your manual, please contact me at gourbiergil@yahoo.com.
                        0
                    2. Hello,
                      I am looking for the cash register software LAURA 2000
                      BEST REGARDS
                      0
                      • 1
                      • 2