It's buzzing
Solved
Hello everyone, I'm posting this because I have a small problem with my PC. It works very well, but when I use the keyboard, especially the space bar and the enter key, it starts to glitch as if there is an error. If anyone knows what this could be, thank you in advance for letting me know what to do. Thank you in advance.
--
Hi OM, pastis, and hic to everyone
from somewhere in France.
--
Hi OM, pastis, and hic to everyone
from somewhere in France.
2 answers
-
no, it doesn't buzz all the time, only when I press on it, and as for the keyboard replacement, I'm afraid it might not be possible since I have a laptop, but thank you anyway because you're the only one who replied since yesterday
Merry Christmas
--
hi to OM, the pastis, and hic to everyone
from somewhere in France -
Hello Wanael,
When you say "buzzing," does it mean beeping continuously?
If that's the case, you have a key issue.
The keyboard buffer is being filled by the space bar or the enter key. It's a contact problem.
==> Consider a good cleaning or replacement of your keyboard...
Good luck...