How to uninstall rocketdock

Solved
Bonjour,
I wanted to uninstall this software (a new animated taskbar), but I couldn't. It says that it is running and to close all the applications of its components. What is the solution?

5 answers

  1. You need to right-click on the Rocket Dock bar and then select Quit
    Then go to Control Panel > Programs and Features > RocketDock and uninstall it.
    23
    1. Thank you, it works.
      0
    2. Thank you very much, the same thing happened to me!!
      0
    3. chris
      yes! it's ok @see you later
      0
    4. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
      0
    5. You're welcome.
      0
  2. If the bar is not visible
    In the folder where it is installed, there is an "exe" to uninstall it. Please do so, and if it says that RocketDock is currently running, simply open the Task Manager and close it from there.
    The uninstallation will continue after you click OK to restart it, not visible.
    1
    1. Well, I installed a software, but now I can't go on my PC because they're doing a verification. I hope it will work; if it doesn't, I'll do this.
      0
      1. Thank you, but I managed to uninstall it by unplugging the power, and now there's nothing left.
        5
        1. Hello, if I remember correctly, at the same time two icons of Y'sha... are installed in the taskbar and I've forgotten the name of the second one, maybe they need to be disabled in the RocketDock settings before uninstalling it. It's just an idea, because I didn't have any problems uninstalling it, but I hadn't activated those two things.
          See you.
          0