WMPinfo.xml

Solved
Hello,

I would like to know what this WMPinfo.xml file corresponds to, please.

Thank you.Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.9

8 answers

  1. Moderator
    No one knows?
    I find it on my USB stick, for example!
    What is it??!??
    6
    1. Moderator
      What do you mean by syncing up?
      0
      1. Synchronizing is like copying files (music, for example) by removing DRM protection.
        0
      2. Moderator
        @nicos26Okay, thanks.
        --
        Got a problem? Check out CCM!
        There’s no problem without a solution.
        0
    2. I deleted this file and when I try to put music on my phone, my computer shows me "the available space on the mobile device is insufficient" even though there is still a lot of memory. How can I start transferring files to my phone again?
      3
      1. There is sometimes a difference in memory; the memory on the disk is different from the memory in the folder. It may be that your computer tells you that a file is 3.00 MB on your PC, but it may take up more space on a portable device, for example 3.20 MB.
        0
    3. Moderator
      tente de formater ta clé USB (copie-colle tes données sur ton ordi) et formate pour ne rien perdre.
      2
      1. I have a USB drive with WMPinfo that is blocking everything for me, I can't delete it because it's write-protected. What should I do?
        3
        1. It's a file created by Windows Media Player in MP3s, USB drives, and stuff like that. It's not important, you can delete it.
          3
          1. It's more precisely a file that serves for Windows Media Player 11 to synchronize.
            1
          2. yes, but it keeps coming back all the time
            0
          3. Moderator
            So you let him go ;-).
            1
        2. Moderator
          Someone to tell me???
          1