I have the famous cat that walks around, if you want I can send it to you.
juju94
Salut, peux-tu me l'envoyer ?
JeanLouis
Good evening, Thank you for the offer. That's nice. My kids will like it. If it works, I will say ... WELL DONE!
LiLiNe
Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec cela.
Ninine
Thank you for sending me the cat Félix who is walking on the screen - kindly.
fabrit40
Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
misty 42
Thank you, Krazykat, for your advice to report the issue to Purina, which I will do today. Obviously, it was my security system that detected the Trojan horse and informed me of its name. I hope to see Félix strolling across my screen again very soon.
misty 42
NOTICE TO ALL FELIX THE CAT FANS WHO SEE HIM ON THEIR SCREENS For several days, a Generic!Artemis Trojan has infiltrated Felix, who has been roaming on my screen for several years (in fact, since the creation of Felix 1). I was unable to get rid of it without permanently deleting the Felix file. Can anyone tell me if the files available for download on this site are safe? My drive was damaged, I had a hard time restoring it and I lost important files. Thank you for your response.
krazykat
Contributor
Hello, To answer your question, I downloaded Félix from the site feminin.ch and I didn't have any issues (but I haven't used it for some time). I don't think the Félix file "contains" a trojan, what you describe rather corresponds to a security vulnerability. If that's the case, only the creators of the file can modify it to secure it. In my opinion, you shouldn't use it anymore. I recommend sending an email to Purina instead.
Attention! I have had Felix the Cat 2 on my screen for years without any problems. However, for the past few days, a Trojan, known by the warrior name Generic!Artemis, has taken the form of the Felix file. I am absolutely unable to "clean" it and I had to delete it. I miss it a lot but I advise you to analyze your file because it is a very nasty virus that has seriously damaged my disk.
-- Google is your friend =^-^= The "Search" function of Comment Ça Marche is too
MIMI
I would like to know if you managed to get the cat thank you
MIMI
I would like to know if you managed to get the cat thank you
JOSY
Hello, are you talking to me, Mimi? I must say I'm not very good at navigating forums; since November 2007, I've kind of forgotten what it's about. Thank you for elaborating. Best regards, Josy.
MIMI
I would like to know if you managed to get the cat thank you
Hello Félix enthusiasts! You can also find the virtual cat Félix as well as the extensions Félix's Toy Box, At the Table with Félix, Félix's Buddy, Mischiefs1, and Mischiefs2 at this link http://alcoolespace.com/felix.html Additionally, this site provides lots of information to better manage alcohol.
MIMI
I would like to know if you managed to get the cat thank you
krazykat
Contributor
Ninine, Look at ALL the messages please, especially number 11. Just download it here: http://www.feminin.ch/download/download_lite.htm -- Google is your friend =^-^= The "Search" function of Comment Ça Marche too
Choupette68
Hello, This link no longer works. Do you have another solution? Thank you in advance!
Just a little info, to make it disappear, right-click on Félix, then click on Exit, a little ad window appears every time. -- Google is your friend =^-^= The "Search" function of Comment Ça Marche is too.
tiphanie
I am also looking for the Felix cat who walks on the screen, can you please help me?
krazykat
Contributor
Hello, Look at chloupette's response 11! I downloaded it, it works very well. And please stop giving out your emails, it's dangerous. -- Google is your friend =^-^= The "Search" function of Comment Ça Marche also.
Rosy
I have the cat you're talking about; it walks on my screen. I've had this cat for years.
Rosy
alca
Hello Rosy, I would like you to send me this chat please. Thank you
I finally found that famous little cat, you need to go to this site: http://www.feminin.ch/download/download_lite.htm And there are plenty of other nice things!!!!!!
I downloaded Félix on Vista (I found it went quite fast!) and I want Félix to start like on my XP Pro as soon as I open the computer. I made sure to drag the Félix icon into Start, I checked that it's there, but it doesn't work. Is there an incompatibility with Vista?
I would like to uninstall the ram and the bird from my XP Pro computer. How can I do that? Please thank you
Best regards, Josy
félix et omer et oisean
@chloupetteHELLO the downside is that the 3rd one the computer informs me that it has blocked it due to a virus.
I want to uninstall the ram and the bird from my XP Pro computer, how can I do that? Please thank you These are two executables; they do not install or uninstall. You need to double-click on each ram and then click on Remove.
I downloaded Félix on Vista (I found it was quite fast!) I want Félix to start like on my XP Pro as soon as I open the computer. I have dragged the Félix icon into Start; I checked, it is there, but it doesn't work. Is there an incompatibility with Vista? First of all, does Félix launch when you click on it? Is it just the startup launch that is problematic?
HELLO, the disadvantage is that the 3rd computer informs me that it has blocked it due to a virus I think it is a "false positive." I have been using it for months without an alert, and I use the updated BitDefender antivirus. -- Google is your friend =^-^= The "Search" function of How It Works also
You say: First of all, does Félix launch when you click on Félix? Is it just the startup launch that's problematic?: My answer: Yes, Félix launches if I double-click on its icon on the desktop. My only problem with it is that I want it to behave like on my workstation with XP PRO—Félix appears as soon as I open it. To do that, in the past, I only dragged and dropped the icon into the startup menu.
You say: I think it's a "false positive." I've been using it for months without alerts, and I use the updated BitDefender antivirus. Mine is the antivirus from my company, and in any case, with this alert, it only allows me to "get out."
Thank you for your explanations. I eagerly await your solution for Félix. See you later, have a good day. Best regards, Josy.
Dalya
I would like it too, please.
totof.09
Hello
he has a site felix
http://www.felix-chat.fr
you sign up and then it's good
@+
Higou-lapattatartemiam
It's not great, your site; it's something about food for cats Felix, and here we're looking for the VIRTUAL cat Felix! -,-'