Hi, if you want to decompile to see the source code of a .exe app, then use Windasm or Ollydbg, which are really good, and follow the courses on demoncrack!
JoloKossovar
Hi ^^ Yeah, and anyway, I'm not sure you'll be able to do much with the ASM listing you'll get after decompilation ^^
Yoan
Moderator
Euuuuh, Firefox is open source, why try to decompile the executable? The licenses: MPL, GPL, LGPL. See what you can do with them. Finally, taking the program from there and doing whatever you want with it already requires a good level :-|
The terms you're looking for are indeed disassembling and decompiling, but the two are different :) We disassemble to a low-level language and decompile to a high-level one. See: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9compilation -- The urgent is done, the impossible is in progress, For miracles, allow some time ...
Cédric
I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
moebius_eye
you should be well-versed in C language, I think… And still… God knows what’s in the source code of Firefox… Just thinking about it gives me chills.
yannel777
The website http://www.e-monsite.com/jikoo/rubrique-1062714.html is not working!!! Is there another site?
elona33
Quelle méthode faut-il pour remplacer le fichier .exe du jeu original par celui de l'archive ?
Doctor C
modifier a .exe?
if you don't have the source code, you would need to do disassembly (or decompilation, what's the French term again?). Unfortunately, disassembly is not legal if you are not the owner of the program... or if the author hasn’t granted you the rights (and I don't think the creators of Firefox have granted you those rights).