SMTP configuration with SFR
Solved
Good evening,
I created an SFR email address (ADSL subscription). I use Outlook 2003 or Outlook Express. I followed SFR's configuration procedure for Outlook step by step. I can receive emails but cannot send them.
I spent the day with SFR technical support. Nothing worked, sending failed. I think it might be due to the SMTP port. Does anyone know the SMTP port number for SFR? For example: Orange and Tele2: 587.
Thank you for your help.
I created an SFR email address (ADSL subscription). I use Outlook 2003 or Outlook Express. I followed SFR's configuration procedure for Outlook step by step. I can receive emails but cannot send them.
I spent the day with SFR technical support. Nothing worked, sending failed. I think it might be due to the SMTP port. Does anyone know the SMTP port number for SFR? For example: Orange and Tele2: 587.
Thank you for your help.
14 answers
-
For the neufbox:
pop.sfr.fr
smtp.sfr.fr
Account settings/messaging/repair....-
Hello,
I tried entering the pop and smtp settings with sfr instead of neuf and it doesn’t work!!!!!
Recently, I've been having a big issue with Mail on Mac, the equivalent of Outlook or Entourage but on Mac; I’m no longer receiving my emails from neuf or it's very irregular and I especially can't send anything.
When entering the new pop and smtp, Mail asked me to enter my password, but it doesn't work???? I then changed my password and went through all the steps again, but it still doesn't work?
Could someone please help me???????? -
-
-
-
-