Crédit Mutuel installation impossible

Solved

Hello, I changed my phone (Honor) and I can't get the Credit Mutuel app to work; it either sends the security code to my old phone or it sends it to my messaging, but I have to exit the installation to see it, and when I want to go back, I have to start over. What should I do?

Thank you


4 answers

  1. Hello

    changing phone does not involve changing the number thanks to portability

    indeed, the pin always arrives on the mobile where the CM app is installed

    0
    1. Good evening everyone, just to let you know I succeeded

      I deleted my account on my phone and reinstalled the app, it immediately recognized my new phone and everything is fine now

      thank you all

      just so you know, the code was indeed sent by SMS and not to my email

      have a good evening

      2
      1. Hello,

        I had a possibly similar problem with a Hello Bank account even though the old phone was still functional, receiving the authentication code, but there was no way to use it on the new one.

        I found no other way than to ask the bank to remove the digital key system, leaving it up to me to recreate it or not.

        0
        1. Hello,

           either he sends it to my messaging
           Windows / Firefox 147.0

          I might be saying something silly, but right now you are using a computer running Windows. In this context, it should be possible for you to access the relevant messaging through your Firefox browser to retrieve the code in question at the time of installation!


          0
          1. Hello,

            For most banks, setting up an account via an online link on a computer (but it seems that this is about a phone) requires confirmation through a backup method, of which I am not sure if it can be an email, which is periodic and systematic during this setup.

            0